- Member #
- Member since
- 8 Apr 2011
- Last activity record:
- Active over 1 month ago
- Alternative/Modern Rock, Heavy Metal, Christian Contemporary
- Screen name:
- Bulger, Pennsylvania, 15019
- 26 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar.
Christian Rock band AngeLight is looking for full time-bassist to join our band/ministry. Our vocalist played bass as well, and has decided that he would like to focus on vocals without being restricted due to playing another instrument at the same time.
We have shared the stage with many of todays top acts, both christian and mainstream. some of our concert highlights include:
10 Years (Palehorse records/Warner Music Group)
Love and Death (Tooth and Nail Records - featuring Brian "Head" Welch from Korn)
Demon Hunter (Solid State Records)
Since October (Tooth and Nail Records)
Stellar Kart (INO Records)
Aaron Gillespie (The Almost/Underoath)
Children 18:3 (Tooth and Nail Records)
Brian "Head" Welch (formerly of Korn)
Silverstein (Victory Records)
Abandon All Ships (Velocity/Rise Records)
Kittie (E1 Music)
God Forbid (TKO Records)
Gwen Stacy (Solid State Records)
Madina Lake (Roadrunner Records)
The Sleeping (Victory Records)
Closure in Moscow (Equal Visions Records)
Corpus Christi (Victory Records)
The Irish Front (Ferret Records)
Attack Attack (Rise records)
We Came As Romans (Equal Visions Records)
Lets Get It (Fearless Records)
Asking Alexandria (Sumerian Records)
Dr Acula (Uprising Records)
Inhale Exhale (Solid State Records/Red Cord Records)
Settle the Sky (Standby Records)
After Edmund (Indie)
The Afters (Fair Trade Services)
Everyday Sunday (Inpop Records)
Icon For Hire (Tooth and Nail Records)
Nine Lashes (Tooth and Nail Records)
Too Late the Hero (The End Records)
21 Pilots (Fueled By Ramen)
Shine Bright Baby (Tooth and Nail)
My Heart to Fear (Solid State Records)
Becoming The Archetype (Solid State Records)
Being As An Ocean (InVogue Records)
Demon Hunter(Solid State Records)
Fit For A King (Solid State Records)
The Great Commission (ANGR/Century Media Records)
Hundredth (Mediaskare Records)
Life On Repeat (Equal Visions Records)
Onward To Olympas (Facedown Records)
Phinehas (Red Cord Records)
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Lonley Road Records)
This Or The Apocalypse (eOne Entertainment)
Ace Augustine (Red Cord Records)
Ark Of The Covenant (Facedown Records)
Beyond The Shore (Metalblade Records)
Carousel Kings (CI Records)
One Year Later (CI Records)
Once Nothing (Solid State/CI Records)
Those Who Fear (Facedown Records)
We have members in the pittsburgh area, Weirton WV, and we practice at our drummer's in Ohio. While we are local to the pittsburgh area, we do not perform strictly local shows, in fact we rarely do local performances. We have done big festivals all over, and are talking with more venues/churches/festivals for the remainder of the year, and all of next year. We are talking with a few 'national' acts about a possible tour with them as well.
States we have hit so far for concerts (multiple cities per state) include:
and we are in the process of planning a full US tour for Spring of 2014.
Influences: - Breaking Benjamin, Sevendust, Love and Death, We As Human, Fireflight, Chevelle, Skillet, The Letter Black, Pillar. - basically think HEAVY music, but with more melodic vocals and some screams.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is CHRISTIAN
- MUST keep to a professional/christian social image. (no cussing on facebook page, keeping clean, polite, in all of your posts, and at concerts/public)
- Has talent. can play the bass very well, but not 'over play' - able to make the parts fit the song
- 5 string bass needed, as we are in Drop G# Tuning (or Ab if you prefer to say)
- professional gear/equipment. Own means of transportation
- very high stage energy. don't just stand in one spot. (if you have seen our current singer/bassist, you will know what we mean)
- great personality, enjoys to joke around.
- have a "rock star" image. we have a "look" that we all have, and we want/need someone that has, or is willing to blend with the other members. on stage we wear black clothing, eyeliner, sometimes go all out with facepaint.... because first and foremost we are a) a ministry.... and b) a band... but we also have to remember that we are entertainers. we want to put on a good show, and let everyone have fun.
- tattoos and piercings are not required, but would be a plus. Long hair/crazy hair would help as well, but once again not required.
- Dedication. Willing to put time in to learn the material, practice on their own time as well, practice with the band usually at least once a week.
- must be willing to travel. We sometimes drive an hour to a show, sometimes we'll do a few shows on the way to our main destination and travel over 20+ hours then drive back. Full tours in the near future.
- Preferred ages between 18-30.
If you think you are the right fit, or know someone that is, have them contact us. What we need from you when you contact us is:
a) Biography - Name, age, location, how long you've been playing.
b) Gear List - tell us about your equipment
c) Influences - Who do you look up to musically
d) A high res photo of you
e) contact information. cell, email, facebook, etc
f) Video of your performance if available
g) tell us about your walk with Christ.
After we review information, the band will forward the information to our manager, and one of the members or management will be in contact.
Hope to hear from you and God Bless.
Serious inquires only. contact us through facebook or at angelightband at gmail dot com
Sevendust, RED, Breaking Benjamin, The Letter Black, Skillet, Since October, We As Human, Love and Death
Members Of Band