The Boddicker Moxie
- Member #
- Member since
- 28 Jan 2013
- Last activity record:
- Active within 1 week
- Heavy Metal, Punk, Southern Rock
- The Boddicker Moxie
- Screen name:
- Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 37129
- 33 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Click on a song to start playing.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Vocalist - General, Bass Guitar.
We are an original metal/punk band, with an abrasive style background. We've been in bands for many years and have about 9 original songs at the moment. Currently, there are four of us (2 guitars, singer and drums). We're looking to add a bass player. We take our music serious, but not ourselves.
1. Motivated (willing to put in the time needed)
2. Positive (not a negative douchebag)
3. Decent Musician (don't have to be eddie van halen, but come on :) )
4. Transportation (no, we won't give you a ride to practice)
5. Willing to practice at least twice per week
6. Willing to play shows at least twice per month
7. No total drunks or junkies, (don't give a sh*t about what you do, but don't let it affect the band)
8. No religious nuts (there's no religion in this band)
We're super easy to get along with, have a warped sense of humor and are really excited to get the ball rolling on this project. We've been in a band where we played out constantly, and we're looking forward to doing so again within the next few months. If you are interested in knowing more, don't hesitate to get in touch.
INFLUENCES INCLUDE: (but certainly not limited to):
Born Against, Al Green, Dillinger Escape Plan, Misfits, Mike Patton, Deftones, Vision of Disorder and Weezer. Instead of naming a million bands, this should give you an idea.
We all have show ready equipment. Please have the same.
Members Of Band
2 guitars, singer and drums. We need a bass player!