- Member #
- Member since
- 18 May 2005
- Last activity record:
- Active over 1 month ago
- Instruments played:
- Vocalist - General, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - Alto
- Alternative/Modern Rock, Acoustic, Classic Rock
- Screen name:
- Plano, Texas, 75024
- 45 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
- Click on a song to start playing.
- Download Ramble On
- Download Drive
- Download What Is and What Should Never Be
- Download Goin to California
- Download Open Up Your Eyes
- Download Over the Hills and Far Away
- Download Wherever You Will Go
- Download I Thought You Were the One (original)
- Download The Black Eyes (original)
- Download Latin Rain (original)
- Download Bad Day
- Download I Just Wanna Stop
- Download I'm Not in Love
- Download Lovin Every Minute of It
- Download Workin for the Weekend
- Download Careless Whispers
- Download Space Oddity
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Drums, Bass Guitar, Lead Guitar.
I formed a band about two years ago called EthoEvolution. We were gigging, covering classic rock as well as some modern tunes within our set list.I teamed up with Chris Manning (Chris Manning Band) to form "The Hindenhburg Project" A Led Zeppelin Tribute about a year ago, and we are gigging on a consistent basis. I have also put the Loverboy Tribute "Coverboy" back together (same line-up/new drummer) and may get that one rolling in the future. I really miss a couple of things though:A) Producing original music (writing-laying down the vocal tracks in a studio)B)Singing with just an acoustic arragnement live. I am going to reform EthoEvolution....and have the bass player from my Zeppelin project interested...as well as a drummer. This will be a cover project opened up for 80's to today....which has me looking for a keyboard player with background vocal ability.....(female or male)....as well as a multi-instrumentalist.....keys, guitar, etc.
Zeppelin,as well as several rock bands over the last 4 decades.
I have the PA equipment to cover all small to medium size venues.