- Member #
- Member since
- 10 Dec 2004
- Last activity record:
- Active over 1 month ago
- Instruments played:
- Bass Guitar
- Blues, Alternative/Modern Rock
- Screen name:
- Newport News, Virginia, 23602
- 50 years old
- Level of commitment:
Vocalist - General, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Soprano, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Violin, Trumpet, Saxophone, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Harmonica, Flute, Other.
Chuck Williams, potential bassist/guitarist here! Iíd like to either hook up with an established band or put something together with the right folks.
I have a day job ... no starving musician here. Just want to practice once a week or so and play out for a little cash a couple of times a month. Not looking for a second job, but I do want my group to put on a professional show.
A bit about myself:
- I play guitar or bass. Solid guitar but probably not strong enough to pull of a three-piece effort
- Iíve played for pay since 1981. Been in a lot of different groups due to moves becuase of my job.
- Am open to any guitar rock, but primarily know Classic Rock and blues (60ís thru 80ís). If interested, send me an E-mail and Iíll send you a list of songs that I can walk in the door and play.
- Can sing some lead (Iíll pick and choose my songs, I know my limitations). Am good with harmonies (true harmonies, not just doubling the lead vocalist).
- Have a full P.A., lights, and transportation to haul all of it. My P.A. is portable (can be set up/torn down quickly) and will get you by anywhere, indoors or outdoors. I know the equipment and can mix from the stage with a minimal sound check before we start
I live in Newport News, unfortunately don't really have a practice space. My phone is (757) 234-6391, my home
E-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for checking out my ad - contact me if youíre interested.
Rolling Stones, Beatles, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Doors, Doobie Brothers, Lynard Skynard, Judas Priest, Van Halen, Pink Floyd, Billy Idol, etc.
- Have a full P.A., lights, and transportation to haul all of it.
- 2 Fender Squire Precision basses, SWR Workingman's 15 bass amp
- 3 Fender Squire Stratocastors (Tom delonge style, single humbucker pickup, no tremelo) Marshall Valvestat combo guitar amp
My rig is portable and can get you by anywhere, indoors or outdoors. I know the equipment and can mix from the stage with a minimal sound check before we start