- Member #
- Member since
- 25 Jul 2011
- Last activity record:
- Active within 2 weeks
- Acoustic, Other, Cover/Tribute
- Crystal Ball
- Screen name:
- crystal ball
- Fairport Harbor, Ohio, 44077
- 54 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 10 to 50
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Click on a song to start playing.
- locked within the crystal ball
- loreley (blackmores night cover)
- Cartouche (cover)
- Shadow of The Moon (acoustic cover)
- Fires at Midnight (cover)
- All The Fun at The Faire (cover)
- Self Portrait (cover)
- Ivory Tower (acoustic cover )
- Keeper of The Flame (cover)
- diamonds and rust ( blackmores night cover)
- Toast Till Tomorrow (cover)
- Download 3 Black Crows (acoustic cover)
- Loreley (acoustic cover)
- Darkness (cover)
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Crystal Ball pays tribute to Ritchie Blackmore’s ‘Blackmore’s Night’.
Performing a unique blend of progressive, renaissance, and folk rock music, that takes our audience on a musical voyage to provide an entertaining evening of listening and fun.
Performing in renaissance like garments adds to the feel of our music, transporting the audience from the modern world to the days of mystical tales, fair maidens and castles in the mist.
Using eclectic medieval wind and percussive instruments, along with modern day amplified instruments creates a sound few bands can boast.
We offer our standard show, and a mostly acoustic version for the smaller quieter venues.
Chris Turk: 12 String Guitar, Electric Guitar and Vocals
Dave Downing: Bass and Vocals
Sherry Turk: Vocals, Rauschpheife, Shawm, Recorder, Penny Whistle, Percussion
Mike Baran: Lead and Classical guitars
Our influences are extremely varied and to much to list.
Members Of Band
Chris Turk . Rhythm guitar and vocals.
Dave Downing. Bass and vocals.
Sherry Turk. Lead vocalist and wind instruments.
Mike Baran. Lead and classical guitars.