- Member #
- Member since
- 27 May 2011
- Last activity record:
- Active over 1 month ago
- Alternative/Modern Rock
- Crippled Cross
- Screen name:
- Monaca, Pennsylvania, 15061
- 43 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
Vocalist - General, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Soprano, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Violin, Trumpet, Saxophone, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Harmonica, Flute, Other, Banjo, Mandolin, Fiddle, Dobro, Vocalist - Alto, Trombone, Bagpipes, Steel guitar, Upright bass, Cello, Accordion.
I am looking for all types of musicians to collaberate on a concept album about the Apocalypse.
I need both male and female vocalists as well to sing and do spoken word parts
"There's no God!"
"God is a Myth!"
"I will not contempt The Christ by dragging him out before men to do another die"
"You are no longer worthy of Christ"
"Two men of NO FAITH will be your only Light"
tascam 1884 FW interface
Members Of Band
...and more hereafter!
Latest forum posts
- In Rain at 02/22/13 12:54:30
- In There was a Ragged Band...... at 10/21/12 15:25:18
- In There was a Ragged Band...... at 06/20/12 13:34:26
- In There was a Ragged Band...... at 06/11/12 12:11:10
- In Painted on smiles at 06/11/12 10:16:30
- In Painted on smiles at 06/11/12 10:10:54
- In Painted on smiles at 06/04/12 11:39:07
- In Painted on smiles at 06/04/12 11:24:31
- In Painted on smiles at 05/31/12 16:08:22
- In Painted on smiles at 05/31/12 15:32:24