Jason Lee 62704
- Member #
- Member since
- 23 Jan 2012
- Last activity record:
- Active over 1 month ago
- Instruments played:
- Vocalist - Alto, Rhythm Guitar, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - General
- Cover/Tribute, Classic Rock, Alternative/Modern Rock
- Screen name:
- Jason Lee 62704
- Springfield, Illinois, 62704
- 43 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Just for Fun
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Under 10
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Most available:
- Click on a song to start playing.
- Download Push Matchbox 20 Clip
- Download The Middle Jimmy Eat World
- Download Blood and Roses Smithereens
- Download Just Between You and Me April Wine
- Download Hemmorhage Fuel
- Download Paranoid Black Sabbath
- Download Kryponite 3 Doors Down
- Download Let It Roll BTO
- Download Don't Change INXS
- Download New Year's Day U2
- Download When The Children Cry White Lion
- Download One U2
- Download Too Young To Fall In Love Motley Crue
- Download Sunday Bloody Sunday U2
- Download Home Sweet Home Motley Crue
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Keyboard, Drums, Bass Guitar, Lead Guitar.
A mid 40s recreational musician looking to join or form a band. Nieman46804@ Ideally looking at mostly to all cover. Corporate gigs and weddings are a great market without the long nights. (The pay is better and the working conditions are nice as well; usually nights or days with free food and drinks). I have a very solid vocal range all the way up to Ozzy and such level (sub scream). I have a reputation for vocal versatility and accuracy.
I have a very wide range of influences; everything from the 1950s to present. My particular love is alternative (90's; STP, Pearl Jam, Live) and 80s music including hard rock and new wave, along with a lot of 70s rock.
I have limited equipment right now, just two guitars, a small amp and mics. But I can easily pick up whatever I need including PA, an appropriate guitar amp, in-ear monitors, and so on as needed.