- Member #
- Member since
- 19 Oct 2010
- Last activity record:
- Active within 1 week
- Instruments played:
- Drums, Other Percussion, Background Singer
- Heavy Metal
- Screen name:
- Alfred Station, New York, 14803
- 35 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- Most available:
- Click on a song to start playing.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Vocalist - General, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar.
On here to see what or who I may come across, network, make contacts, etc. As for my background.. Started playing in the school music program when I was 10. I basically did everything in the curiculum that let me grab a pair of sticks. Played in various drum corps from 15-21. I've played for several hard rock & metal bands doing covers or originals since my teens. I've always had a liking for technical extreme metal drumming in all it's different sub-genre variations.
I'm out to take my playing and whatever band I'm in as far as I can. If it goes far enough that I can quit my day job & still make ends meet then, great! If not, I'll still have fun doing what I love to do..couldn't imagine not playing in a metal band. I'm always up for meeting other musicians or a band where every member feels the same way. Contacting me...jasontg77@yahoo or (607)587-9474.
Meshuggah, After The Burial, Veil Of Maya, The Faceless, Divine Heresy, Volumes, Born of Osiris, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Despised Icon, Iron Maiden, Animals As Leaders, Uneven Structure, Vildjharta, In Exile, Ozzy Osbourne, Brain Drill, Pantera, Mnemic, Slayer, Sevendust, Slipknot, Circle Of Contempt, Chimaira, Within the Ruins, Exodus, Anthrax, Overkill, Necrophagist, Sylosis, Behemoth, Morbid Angel, Devildriver, Monuments, August Burns Red, Soilwork, Type O Negative, Fear Factory, Gwar, Tool, Strapping Young Lad, Nevermore, Nile, The Black Dahlia Murder, Opeth, Mudvayne, A Life Once Lost, Atheist, Cradle of Filth, Crowbar, Mastodon, In Flames, Megadeth, Rush, Down, Otep, Alice in Chains, Metallica, Hatebreed, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Unearth, Job For A Cowboy, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Static X, Dimmu Borgir, AC/DC, Arch Enemy, American Head Charge, Disturbed, Ministry, Threat Signal, Nine Inch Nails, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Hate Eternal, Testament, Sepultura, Lamb of God, Origin, Aeon, Whitechapel, Iced Earth, Helloween, Soil, etc, etc.
- Main drumset: Pearl Export (8"x8", 10"x10", 12"x10", 13"x11", 16"x16", 18"x16" toms & 2 22"x18" bass drums with a Percussion Plus 14"x6 1/2" steel snare); various hardware with mostly Zildian Cymbals (1 Sabian china, 2 Wuhan chinas); 2 Axis X Longboard bass drum pedals & a Roc 'n' Soc throne
- 2 Roland kick triggers, triggered pad & Roland TD6 module
- 3 Sure (snare & floor toms), 4 Samson (toms) & 2 MXL (overhead) mics
- 6'x9'x18" portable drum riser
- Spare drumset/sets: Percussion Plus (12"x10", 13"x11",16"x16" toms, "22x16" bass drum with a Pearl14"x5" steel snare & Thunder (12"x9", 13"x10", 16"x16" toms, 22"x14" bass drum); various hardware and cymbals.
*I combine the 2 sets along with 2 DW5000 bass drum pedals into an 8 peice set which I use at practice locations other than home.
- Extra drums: Pearl 13"x3" steel, Sunlite 14"x5" steel & Pacific 12"x6" maple snare drums; Ludwig 14"x11" tom & Ludwig marching tri-tom set (10", 12", 13")
- Tama Iron Cobra double bass drum pedal
- Behringer PMX2000 (powered) mixer
- Behringer UB2442FX Pro mixer
- Ross 8 channel mixer
- Nady XA900 power amp
- Peavey CS1000 power amp
- dbx dual 31 band EQ
- ART dual 15 band EQ
- Digitech and Alesis effects processors
- Peavey Kosmos subharmonic generator
- 2 MTX 12" full range speakers
- 2 Nady 15" full range speakers
- 2 mutt 15" monitors w/Carvin built in crossovers
- 2 Nady 15" monitors
- 1 Nady 12" monitor
*All full range and monitors except for the Nady 12" need some sort of work done on them though. lol
- 2 Par 64 lights
- 3 Par 38 lights
- A basic fog machine
- Behringer 4 channel head phone amp, Sennheiser headphones, Dr. Beat and a bunch of other odds and ends