- Member #
- Member since
- 19 Nov 2010
- Last activity record:
- Active over 1 month ago
- Instruments played:
- Vocalist - General, Vocalist - Tenor, Drums, Other Percussion
- Alternative/Modern Rock, Heavy Metal, Classic Rock
- Screen name:
- Lebanon, New Jersey, 08833
- 45 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Most available:
- Vocalist - General:
- Vocalist - Tenor:
- Other Percussion:
- Click on a song to start playing.
- Me on drums - Fat Lip by Sum 41 cover
- Me on drums - Paranoid by Black Sabbath cover
- Me on drums - Sweet Child O Mine by Guns n Roses cover
- Me on vocals - Acoustic cover of Here I go Again by Whitesnake
- Freak of the Day - Home Sweet Hell, (c) 2011 Freak of the Day
- Freak of the Day - Land of the Freaks, (c) 2011 Freak of the Day
- Freak of the Day - Sinister, (c) 2004 Freak of the Day
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
I've been playing drums for about 20 years. I've played more gigs than I can count. Been singing for several years, mostly backup, but have taken it more seriously over the last few years. Been taking vocal lessons from a great teacher for about 2 years. I sing lead in an acoustic duo and full band from time to time. At this point in life music is a great hobby for me. I take it seriously, but I'm not expecting to become a rock star anymore, but if it happens great! :) I just want to become a better musician, play out a couple times a month, and have fun doing it. I have a wife, a mortgage, and a day job.
You can contact me at Kamran.Vaziri @ g mail DOT com
Playing influences... the usual... John Bonham, Tommy Aldridge, Cozy Powell, Alex Van Halen, Neil Peart, Keith Moon, David Coverdale, Sammy Hagar, Joe Lynn Turner, Ronnie James Dio, Geoff Tate, Freddy Mercury, Roger Daultry, many more.
I'm really into anything as long as it rocks! I listen to everything from The Cure to Megadeth to ZZ Top. My biggest playing influences though come from the classic rock and hard rock of the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Of course, a lot of the newer rock is cool too.
Currently: Yamaha and Pearl drums, Zildjian and Paiste cymbals, Sennheiser wireless mic, I also have a PA system.