Mark Hotton__ Drummer_Vocalist
- Member #
- Member since
- 2 Feb 2011
- Last activity record:
- Active over 1 month ago
- Instruments played:
- Background Singer, Other Percussion, Drums, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Baritone
- Funk, Classic Rock, Blues
- Screen name:
- Mark Hotton__ Drummer_Vocalist
- Everett, Washington, 98208
- 59 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 4-5 nights a week
- Most available:
- Click on a song to start playing.
- Download brown sugar -- Mark sings lead (The Resonators)
- Download Cold Sweat -- In The House
- Download Shaky Ground -- In The House
- Download Sho Enough -- Mark Sings (In The House)
- Download Vertigo -- The Resonators Live at Big Daddy's
- Download Guess I Showed Her -- Funky cover of Robert Cray - In The House
- Them Changes -- Insturmental PAL (Jazzy/funky rock feel)
- Back In The Day (TOP play-a-long)
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Mark considers myself to be a groove oriented drummer. He loves Funk, Blues, Old-School R&B, Classic rock, most new Rock, and dabbles in Jazz and Country on occasion. Mark has played off and on (due to raising a family) for over 40 years, playing and gigging in Rock, Blues/Funk and Country club bands. He loves to sings back up and some lead vocals. He has pro-equipment, transportation, is committed, and is reliable. contact: extrahotdrummer.
Marks biggest influences and inspirations come from: For Rock: John Bonham, Ian Paice, Steve Jordan, Neil Peart, Carter Beauford, Taylor Hawkins and Jeff Porcaro. For Funk: Clyde Stubblefield, DAVID GARIBALDI!!!, Stanton Moore, Richie Hayward, Joseph Zigaboo Modeliste. For Jazz/Fusion: Dave Wechl, Steve Gadd, Bill Bruford, Buddy Rich, JoJo Mayer, Peter Erskine, Max Roach, and Tony Williams....
Mark has many kits, cymbals, snares, Mics, ETC from large to small (including electronics) that can be selected -- depending on the stage, and show... all pro level.