SEEKINGBand to Join.
He considers myself to be a groove oriented drummer. He loves Funk, Blues, Old-School R&B, Classic rock, and dabbles in Jazz and Country on occasion. Mark has played for over 40 years, playing and gigging in Rock, Blues/Funk and Country club bands. He loves to singing back up and sings select lead vocals. Mark is searching for an additional project that would explore a bigger sound.
- Screen name:
- Mark Hotton__ Drummer_Vocalist
- Member since:
- Feb 02 2011
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
John Bonham, Steve Jordan,Carter Beauford, Taylor Hawkins Clyde Stubblefield, DAVID GARIBALDI!!!, Stanton Moore, Richie Hayward, Joseph Zigaboo Modeliste Dave Wechl, Steve Gadd, Bill Bruford, Buddy Rich, JoJo Mayer, Peter Erskine,
- Vocalist - Baritone:
- Vocalist - Tenor:
- Other Percussion:
- Background Singer:
DW -- 4 piece Collectors with a 20x16 or 22x18 Bass.
Pearl -- 6 piece Birch Master Custom 22x18 Bass
Ludwig/Yamaha -- 2, 3 or 4 piece set ups for small footprints and low volumes.
Cajon -- Used in small low volume or un-plugged gigs.
Full production set up: drum mics,vocal mics, In-ear monitor system.
- brown sugar -- Mark sings lead (The Resonators)
- Cold Sweat -- In The House
- Shaky Ground -- In The House
- Sho Enough -- Mark Sings (In The House)
- Vertigo -- The Resonators Live at Big Daddy's
- Guess I Showed Her -- Funky cover of Robert Cray - In The House
- Them Changes -- Insturmental PAL (Jazzy/funky rock feel)
- Back In The Day (TOP play-a-long)