- Member #
- Member since
- 6 Feb 2012
- Last activity record:
- Active within 24 hours
- Instruments played:
- Vocalist - Tenor, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Background Singer
- Blues, Classic Rock, Southern Rock
- Screen name:
- American Fork, Utah, 84003
- 49 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Click on a song to start playing.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Co-founding member of River House.
Playing a lot of classic and southern rock, country and blues lately. I appreciate great musicianship in simple forms, signature riffs, and memorable vocal melodies. Been playing on and off over 37 years. I enjoy tight groove and flow from the beginning from the end of a set.
Fish that got away...
'62 Fender Jazzmaster
'64 Rickenbacker 4001
'84 Gibson SG Standard.
I enjoy music jams and great band mates. I tech guitars on the side. Favorite bass players include most 70's bassists with the work of John Paul Jones, Steve Harris, and Geddy Lee in particular.
Classic and southern rock, blues, country, pop-alternative-progressive rock, and tasty metal.
· Fender Precision 60th Anniversary bass (sunburst)
· Epiphone Custom Shop Limited Edition 1958 Korina Explorer Bass (ebony w/ gold)
· Washburn Acoustic/Electric
· Yamaha Acoustic dreadnaught
· Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II 750 watt bi-amp crossover bass head
· Hartke VX4x10 cab
· Hartke VX1x15 cab
· SWR Goliath Junior III 2x10 cab
· Pearl Forum Series 5-piece drums with Sabian, Zildjian, Pearl, and Tama cymbals and hardware
· Behringer: XENYX X2442USB passive mixer
· Ghetto power amp and mains for practice
· Hercules triple-tree guitar stand
· Roadrunner 7-slot guitar stand/road case
· Anvil road case