- Member #
- Member since
- 19 Aug 2010
- Last activity record:
- Active over 1 month ago
- Instruments played:
- Vocalist - General, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Background Singer
- Alternative/Modern Rock, Heavy Metal, Hip Hop/Rap
- Screen name:
- Lawrenceville, Georgia, 30043
- 33 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Most available:
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Background Singer:
Vocalist - General, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Keyboard.
More songs on www.reverbnation.com/ninjajoe
Acoustic covers on ww.youtube.com/ninjajgs
All Tracks above were produced and composed by me. I did the Guitars, Drums, and Bass.
Currently I am looking to collaborate with other like minded musicians. I mainly want to work on or contribute to Hard rock/alternative (guitar) in low tunings, or Hip Hop and R&B (production).
I would like to play in a band that wants to work on original music. I'm tired of playing popular cover songs. Unless it's some bad ass cover songs.
Rhythm Guitar is my main forte'.
I do Hip hop and R&B production as well as freestyle rap.
I write songs for both of the two previously mentioned genres as well as rock and love ballads.
I also produce Trance and Jungle(DnB) type music.
Contact me at
digital_ninja_productions(at)live(dot)c o m
Stephen Carpenter - DEFTONES!!! Nirvana, Weezer, Helmet, Chevelle, Tool, Team Sleep, A Perfect Circle, Smashing Pumpkins, STP, Incubus, Staind, Taking Back Sunday, Finch, Brand New, Rage Against the Machine, Primus...
Timbaland, Dr Dre, Do or Die, Twista, Biggie, Pac, Outkast, Wu-Tang, Ginuwine, Jagged Edge, Aaliyah, Drizzy, Weezy...
Here is some of the gear I use
- Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Silverburst with Gibson SG Pickups
- Kramer 100ST with original Floyd Rose, active EMG 81 pickup installed
- ESP LTD M-100FM with passive EMG HZ-4's
- ESP LTD SC-608 Baritone 8 String
- Agile AL-727 EB 7 String
- Dean Vendetta VNXM 7 String
- Fender J-Bass
- Washburn dreadnought acoustic
- Ovation Celebrity CC24-TBBY Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Amps and effects:
- Blackstar HT Club 40 venue series amp with additional Blackstar 1x12" cab
- Fender Rumble bass combo amp
- Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Multi effects pedal
- Multiple Boss FX pedals
- Electro-Harmonix METAL-MUFF
- Dunlop Cry Baby wah/volume control
- TC Helicon Voicetone Create XT
- TC Helicon Voicetone D1 single
- TC Helicon Voicetone Correct XT
- Neumann TLM-103 Anniversary Edition condenser mic
- Mulitple DAW's, VST's, and Plugins
- Running a PC Audio Labs ROK Box MC 7X
- M-Audio Fast Track Pro interfaces
- Axiom 49 2nd gen MIDI controller
- Beat Kings Beat Thang