- Member #
- Member since
- 18 Jun 2012
- Last activity record:
- Active within 1 week
- Instruments played:
- Vocalist - General, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Background Singer
- Alternative/Modern Rock, Classic Rock, Cover/Tribute
- Screen name:
- Darien, Illinois, 60561
- 34 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- Most available:
- Vocalist - General:
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Background Singer:
- Click on a song to start playing.
- Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Simply Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Hotel California - The Eagles
- Baba O'Riley - The Who
- Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
- One - U2
- Free Fallin' - Tom Petty
- California Dreaming - The Mamas & The Papas
- Gimme Some Lovin' - Spencer Davis Group
- Burning Love - Elvis Presley
- Everyday - Buddy Holly
- I'm Lookiing Through You - The Beatles
- Hang on Sloopy - The McCoys
- Bring It on Home to Me - Sam Cooke
- Last Kiss - J. Frank Wilson
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Vocalist - General, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Keyboard.
Music is a serious hobby; it is not my career. I'm interested in a cover band playing anything from classic rock to modern/alternative rock, and to play local bars, clubs, and festivals. Sharing lead guitar and rhythm guitar duties is fine. I prefer singing background vocals and harmonies to lead vocals, but I can sing either.
I played/sung all the parts (except the drums - I used a drum track) on the recordings, which were done simply to provide samples and do not reflect professional quality recording and mixing. I'm not the best bass player but hopefully they provide decent samples.
Too many to name. The Beatles, Tom Petty, John Fogerty, Eric Clapton, among others.
I have an assortment of electric and acoustic-electric guitars (Fender Stratocaster, Gibson Les Paul, Gibson SG, Gibson ES-137, Rickenbacker 360-12, among others), a few amps (Marshall, Fender), a Yamaha PA system, and Pearl drum kit.