- Member #
- Member since
- 19 Apr 2010
- Last activity record:
- Active within 1 month
- Instruments played:
- Bass Guitar
- Alternative/Modern Rock, Heavy Metal, Classic Rock
- Screen name:
- Quakertown, Pennsylvania, 18970
- 44 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 4-5 nights a week
- Most available:
Vocalist - General.
Started My own Sound Company this past year, Rikterscale sound , Wakeing the Dead since 2012.
The Recording Studio should be up and running by Mid May( Kolgon studio)
Been playing hard rock/metal jazz funk, old Mowtown R&B whatever would expand my muiscal mind.
Any one who has played bass,
The sound company can do small clubs up to medium venues, 1000 watts all the up to 3000 a side.4 Independent Monitor mixes, when needed ,FOH providing 16 to 40 Channels.
All pro Gear, JBL DBX Soundcraft, Crown ,QSC ,Pro Peavy Amps.....Good rates reliable transportion.
1959 P bass modded, 61 Jazz bass modded, 62 Reissue Jazz bass. Just finished tele bass clone. + another 60 some odd Basses ,Double Necks,Different tuned basses for different songs(B,E,A,D)(D,G,C,F)5 strings B-G , E-B/C Picolos Basses , Tenors. 6 Strings, Fretless
Hartke Amps , Trace Elliot amps, Ampeg amps GK Peavey SWR ...been playing 36 years.and I don't know how to get rid of anything.
..A different rig for different style bands....you don't go to a Jazz show with Pair 8x10s and a SWR sm1500, and may the lords of Volume help you if you go to metal band with 2x10 and Trace Elliot GPSM7-130
My Rigs range from 100 watt 1x15 to quad 8X10s and more wattage then most small clubs pa systems
Latest forum posts
- In Why do people put up a profile and not return messages? at 01/12/13 21:01:49
- In What did you get? at 12/25/12 19:04:17
- In A Cool Band I Found on Soundcloud: Triangle And Rhino at 12/25/12 13:11:27
- In Is it racist to hate Obama? at 01/03/12 20:47:06
- In Check out these ladies... at 10/06/11 20:38:34
- In HOW TO TRAP A BASS PLAYER FOR YOUR BAND at 10/02/11 16:41:24
- In HOW TO TRAP A BASS PLAYER FOR YOUR BAND at 10/01/11 16:02:15
- In For My Friends at 12/17/10 18:25:50
- In JUST 4 LINES (VERSE OR CHORUS) at 09/29/10 15:44:37
- In my song is climbing the charts at 09/25/10 19:01:57