First: If you're into HC punk and you're in the bay area, contact me and tell me where the scene is, please.
I usually run my violin through a laptop for effects.
- Down for jamming, experimentation, and fusion.
- Hate sticking to conventional rules like progressions and structures.
- Crave music rooted in freedom and raw feeling.
- Love grind/thrash/sludge, and would love to try playing with any such folks who'd have me.
post-rock, experimental, psychedelic, grindcore / hard core punk, shoe-gazer, glam, tribal, . . .
- Pinatas (sometimes-jam band) http://www.soundcloud.com/Pinatas
- Dead Gazelles http://www.myspace.com/DeadGazelles
- Personal Sound Blog http://www.scyntl.com/main/h22_sounds.html
Contact if you're down for a jam. Nexus at post. com
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jul 09 2011
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 10 to 50
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
dirty three (Warren Ellis), Neutral Milk Hotel, Brian Eno, envy, Converge...
Laptop & FX box