SEEKINGBass Guitar, Keyboard, Other, Cello.
Also known as "The Starfish Consortium".
LOOKING FOR DAW operator(s) to collaborate with.
Which DAW you like is inconsequential. I use Cakewalk Sonar 6, but I know a little Pro Tools also.
The point is that I don't like to manipulate the DAW while I write. My content suffers if I do this.
Please be flexible. Multi-genre is preferred. Bring your creative mind and let's swirl some sound-scapes, shall we?
It's no secret that I dislike studios because someone is always trying to write something else into your music. Producers are great until they want to write the chorus. ecchh NOO!!!!
(F off, Fat Tony!!!!!) Stay True To Your Concept Of Your Music.
contact at hostile_scout at dot c o m
Above all, "No Ferengi"!!!
- Screen name:
- Starfish Scott
- Member since:
- Aug 24 2007
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years together:
- 101 years
Jimi Hendrix, Robin Trower, Blues, Beatles, Coldplay, David Bowie, Bush, Southern Rock, Monster Magnet, Hawkwind, Hypatia Lake, Space and Time, Star Trek, Silver Chair, Space Hog, Stone Temple Pilots, Heavy Metal the movie, Tarzan: King Of Mars, Vertigo, Katy Perry, Donovan, Alan Parsons, Pink Floyd, Cheap Trick, The Flys, Type O Negative, Traffic w/Steve Winwood, The Kinks, Tool, Puscifer, A Perfect Circle, Pet Shop Boys, The Cure, Led Zepplin, T-Rex, Ted Nugent, Marcy Playground, Moe, Motorwolf, Mgmt, Neil Young, Gypsy Sun and Rainbows, Quicksand, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, Jet, Joe Walsh, Steve Miller, The Eagles, Don Henley, Elton John, Velvet Revolver and Folk Implosion.
Members Of Band
Visiting different planets/artists and studios in the galaxy. Drop us a line if you want to be next..
If you do not have a sample, I suggest you get one. It's a very specific determinant of whether you have anything worth working with or not. Any sample is better than none.
Lately I've been experimenting with Pink Floyd type materials, Type O Negative and full on rotary speaker type acid blues but any of this is doable. I am not short on expertise, just on valid opportunities.
Marshall/Fender Amplification, Strats, assorted boutique pedals. Yamaha EMX 300 PA and S215V's and SV115IV's. Kurzweil K2600XS
- In Chord Forumlas and instablity in the universe as we know it. at 06/26/14 11:06:54
- In How far would you go? at 06/19/14 17:59:41
- In Chord Forumlas and instablity in the universe as we know it. at 06/17/14 11:31:35
- In Chord Forumlas and instablity in the universe as we know it. at 06/13/14 09:36:40
- In This irritates the sh*t out of me.. at 06/13/14 09:26:20
- In WHERE THE HELL HAVE ALL THE BASS PLAYERS GONE?? at 06/13/14 09:23:31
- In trolL POSTS have increased 3000% at 06/13/14 09:17:23
- In What's Wrong with a Genuine General Chat sub-category at 06/07/14 14:35:21
- In Studio Cover Band at 06/05/14 12:54:29
- In How far would you go? at 06/05/14 12:51:26