- Member #
- Member since
- 8 Feb 2011
- Last activity record:
- Active over 1 month ago
- Instruments played:
- Background Singer, Piano, Keyboard, Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar
- R&B, Acoustic, Alternative/Modern Rock
- Screen name:
- Pasadena, California, 91107
- 56 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Background Singer:
- Bass Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Click on a song to start playing.
- Mao Mao's Blues (C) Steve Sattler 2011
- Got My Mojo Working (Willie Dixon Arr. Crown City Band)
- Spanish Lullaby (C) Steve Sattler 2011
- Drop D Gorgeous (C) Steve Sattler 2011
- Friends (C) Steve Sattler 2011
- The Other Side (C) Steve Sattller 2011
- God Of Wonders (Steve Hindalong) Arr. Steve Sattler
- Cant' keep mysef in line (C) Steve Sattler 2011
- Still Of the Night (C) Steve Sattler 2011
- Jazz in A (C) Steve Sattler 2011
- Jazz Theme (C) Steve Sattler 2011
- I'm On my Way (C) Steve Sattller 2011
- House Of The Rising Sun (Traditional) Arr: Crown City Band (Recorded Live)
- Little Red Rooster (Willie Dixon) Arr. Crown City Band (Recorded Live)
- Rock Me Mamma (Arthur Crudup) Arr. Crown City Band (Recorded Live)
- Still Can't Get Over You (C) 2011 Steve Sattler
- Just One More (C) 2011 Steve Sattler
- Tone Poem # 24
- Requiem for Steve Hill (C) Steve Sattler 2011
- Tragic Undulation Part One (C) 2011 Steve Sattler
- Tragic Undulation Part Two (C) 2011 Steve Sattler
- Tragic Undulation Part Three (C) 2011 Steve Sattler
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Violin, Drums, Bass Guitar, Vocalist - General.
I have been playing guitar over 35 years, Electric, Acoustic - I have a BA in Music and a teaching credential. Extremely quick study - great ear, accomplished studio musician - comes up with parts fast - gets it right on the first take. Solid lead and Rhythm Guitar Player, Great Bass Player, very pro equipment.
I am proficient in multiple styles: Acoustic and electric Blues, Country, Alt Rock, Classic Rock. Contemporary Christian (have 10 yesrs experience playing on a local worship team), Classic Rock, Jazz, Roots, Celtic . Really good session player, Songwriter, written and recorded hundreds of songs over the years, I LOVE to Play Live GREAT Energy, Passionate player.
Local Gigs preferred. OK to Travel. Tours OK depending on situation.
Well qualified music producer. I can produce your project from start to finish. Full Member, Audio Engineering Society (AES).I have worked with and produced numerous vocalists over the years (mostly female).
I am particularly interested in the Asian Pop / Cross-Over market.
If you are an Asian singer songwriter with connections in the Japanese or Chinese music industry and / or have a signed band or financed project contact me.
If you are a Singer / Songwriter and are looking for a Guitar Player to help make your music come alive contact me.
Many more recorded examples of my playing available. Let me know what you have in mind.
I'M PRIMARIALY LOOKING FOR PAID WORK. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.
Call: (626) 484-0987 (Cell)
Too numerous to list here. I am a big Tom Petty / Mike Campbell fan. I grew up in the 70's started with the Beatles and went from there. Blues to Classical and most everything in between.
Too many Electric and Acoustic Guitars to list here.
Numerous tube and solid state amps, Vintage to Modern,MTD Kingston Bass, Euphonix Bass Amp. Pedal board with lots of tasty effects. Digi 003 Portable Pro Tools Rig available for hire with engineer and producer or without.