SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Trumpet, Saxophone, Keyboard, Background Singer, Trombone.
I'm a professional drummer/percussionist and a Branson theater veteran musician seeking a theater position or a touring band. I have an extensive resume, pro gear, transportation and attitude. I play most styles but prefer funk, rock, blues, reggae and country. I use a click track live and in the studio and I can provide sequenced percussion parts live. I just finished a ten year run with a show in Branson. I'm available now. 417-272-3692. To view my resume and bio, go to the Photos section, to hear more music tracks I've recorded go to; https://soundcloud.com/stream
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Nov 07 2012
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Available to gig:
- 6-7 nights a week
ACOUSTIC KITS: 5 piece Mapex kit, 5 piece Tama kit, Slingerland maple 61/2" x 14" snare, 9 piece Zildjian/Sabian cymbal set, Treeworks chime set, 2 Nady condenser cymbal mics, 4 Sennheiser snare & tom mics, Shure Beta 57 mic, AKG D112 kick drum mic, 5'x10' Plexiglas drum shield.
DIGITAL KIT: Ddrum AT digital brain, Roland SPD-S sampling pad, Alesis D4 drum module, Yahama RX5 rhythm composer, 7 piece Ddrum 3 pad set, Gibraltar rack system, , Peavey XR600-C power/mixer amp, Alesis Microverb, Pearl 51/2" x 14" free-floating snare, Peavey 16 ch. stereo mixer, Peavey SP2 speaker cabinet.
AUXILIARY PERCUSSION KIT: LP Aspire conga set, Matador bongo set, LP brass timbale set, 11" custom made gourd shakere, various tambourines, shakers, tri-angles, guiros and small percussion.
TRANSPORTATION: 1994 Ford Econoline cargo van.
- Feelin Alright (live cover by Cool Beenz)
- Like You Own Me (live cover by Cool Beenz)
- At This Moment (studio cover by Eddie Stovall)
- Counting Blue Cars (studio cover by MojoMatic)
- For Your Precious Love (studio cover by Eddie Stovall)
- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (studio cover by MojoMatic)
- Fields Of Gold (studio cover by MojoMatic)
- Givin It Up (studio cover by MojoMatic)
- Still Got The Blues (live cover by Cool Beenz)