- Member #
- Member since
- 15 Feb 2012
- Last activity record:
- Active over 1 month ago
- Cover/Tribute, Classic Rock, Blues
- Screen name:
- Gloucester, Massachusetts, 01930
- 53 years old
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Click on a song to start playing.
- Tore Down-Eric Clapton/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Life By The Drop - Stevie Ray Vaughn as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- White Room-Cream/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- House Party/J Geils/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Change Of Heart-Tom Petty
- Two Tickets To Paradise-Eddy Money/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Bad Case Of Loving You-Robert Palmer/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Moondance-Van Morrison/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Heard It Through The Grapevine-Gay/C.C.R./as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Wild Nights(Short Version)-Van Morrison/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Tore Down-Eric Clapton/(Live)as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Thunderbird-ZZ Top/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Leave Your Hat On-Joe Cocker/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- The Letter- Joe Cocke(version)/as performed by Wes thibodeau
- You Are So Beautiful-Joe Cocker/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Tight Rope-S.R.V./as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Don't Worry Baby-Los Lobos/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Gimme One Reason-Tracy Chapman/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Into The Mystic-Van Morrison/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- I Shot The Sherriff-Marley/Clapton-as performed by Wes Thibodeau
- Cheap Sunglasses-ZZ Top/as performed by Wes Thibodeau
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Trumpet, Saxophone, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Flute, Steel guitar.
I've been singing since I was 8 yrs. old and have been performing in bands off & on for 30 odd years. I love most all music, but I'm not a big fan of Rap or Death Metal, although I think all music has validity as a form of expression.
I'm mostly interested in classic rock,hard Rock,blues and various fusions, but classic rock to me covers so much of the music from 50's right up to 2000. I like to include those b-side classics and 1-hit wonders in the genre also. I like taking songs and sometimes making them my own or our own as the case may be, but I also like to perform copy material as close to the idea of what the original artist had in mind...Quite honestly I love it all.
I'm very professional, but down to earth and I think easy to get along with. Definately not a stuffed shirt, but I can be very particular about certain things. I believe communication is very, very important as well as everyone in the band doing their part and what is necessary to make a great band. I'm a firm believer in the enthusiastic sharing of idea's as well as compromise. Please be a normal, down to earth person who can be professional and loves to play and perform. Please have a good attitude and be talented at what you do yourself and your all set. Those are your only requirements! If you like to get f'd up before rehearsal or gig's, don't bother, not interested. Don't mind casual drinkers, but no drugs and no heavy drinkers, please! Also, I won't play with any head cases just because they may have talent. It's just not worth it to me. If performing music is a number 1 passion with you and you can have fun with it as well as having goals and the idea of making some decent dough, and musically, you don't mind trying different things from time to time, I may be interested in pulling a band together with you.
I may have a guitarist who may be interested, but I would need to talk to him.
So, I would say I'm looking for a Bass Player (W/vocal/harmonizing abilities), a Drummer(W/vocal/harmonizing ability) and either a (Keyboard player (with same) and Guitarist (with same)) or (Two guitarist (with same)). Brass may also be a consideration like perhaps Sax or Trumpet. Flute would also be considered. Multi talent like Guitar/Keyboard players, Guitar/brass, Keyboard/Brass in any configuration would be most welcomed.
I am currently involved in a classic rock band called Full Circle. It's my passion and I love what we do, but want to explore and do something new. Full Circle will always be my 1st priority, but I will most times be available for anywhere from 1 gig every 2 or 3 weeks to 2 gig's a week, depending on what my Full Circle schedule is like in a given month. Full Circle tries to book months ahead so I almost always know whats coming up and what dates I have open. We are trying for more weddings and private functions where the good money is, but most of those are booked way in advance as well, so that should not create any problems with scheduling with any new endeavor I choose to pursue.
I would like to get out there and maybe try something different, like a strictly Blue's band or blues/jazz or anything really. Again, not interested in rap or ska, death metal or the like, but would love to maybe get involved with a tribute band.
If you are looking for a talented vocalist and experienced front man and want to investigate the possibilities, contact me and we will chat and if interest is sparked, we can meet for a beer or a cup of coffee and talk further...Thanks, Wes T.
Let me put it this way... Armstrong, Martin, Sinatra & Bennett all the way up to Stone Temple Pilots, Foo Fighters, Nickleback & Nirvana... I have to name 3 very big influences of mine in their singing style and that's Joe Cocker, Robert Plant & Michael McDonald. I Love the articulations of John Lee Hooker also!
A-Z really covers it for me........
My vocal ability and determination is my equipment. Unfortunately, I have no P/A equipment. Weddings and larger functions we would hire a sound Company I would imagine. Clubs, we wouldn't need much. All I have is my personal gear consisting of my Sure Beta 58 and my Sure standard 58 and various other lower quality mic's, cables, cords, mike stand, music stand and some percussions. I also have Two "T" stands, with 2 mini wash units, 2 mushroom half domes, 2 moonflower units and 1 multi color changing Pin Spot unit.
Members Of Band