SEEKINGLead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Cello.
Hey, I'm putting together a band in the Boston/Cambridge area.
- a bassist, drummer, lead guitarist, piano / synth / organist, or something else you think could work
- musicians who like playing in the pocket, but can also let it loose
- primary band seekers who are looking to play live a couple times per month in the boston/cambridge area, then we’ll figure it out from there
- folks that want to get into recording to find the next great song or sound
- bandmates with a high EQ....you know, good self awareness, empathy, trustworthiness, communication, etc
- calendar users
- email responders
- "you play like you practice" devotees, i.e., you wanna practice till it sounds good
- band is Alex & The People
- full album is ready to be played out (demos here: https://www.alexandthepeople.com/bwbb1. It’s getting mastered soon)
- looking for creative partners to work out live set, etc
- ready to begin practice in Boston in January
Ok, how do I try out?
- take a couple minutes to send short answers to firstname.lastname@example.org :
a) what do you love about playing live?
b) what's your ideal band practice look like? and how often?
c) what do you like about the demos?
d) what do you want out of music, like, what are your goals for the next couple of years?
e) share links to 1-2 videos of you playing the instrument you want to try out for, preferably in a band setting.
++ bonus: show off your harmony skills.
Then what? I will visit finalists for tryouts; save your Charlie Card for something else.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Nov 17 2019
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- Under 10
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- 33 years
The Rolling Stones
Broken Elevator (unmastered)
Broken Elevator (unmastered) Track number: 1 Genre: Rock
Hell's Hotel (unmastered)
Hell's Hotel (unmastered) Track number: 2 Genre: Rock
Bombshelter Blues (unmastered)
Bombshelter Blues (unmastered) Track number: 3 Genre: Alternative
Waitin' for My Train to Come (unmastered)
Waitin' for My Train to Come (unmastered) Track number: 4 Genre: Folk
This Isn't Black on Black (unmastered)
This Isn't Black on Black (unmastered) Track number: 5 Genre: Punk
Redcoats (unmastered) Track number: 6 Genre: Alternative