SEEKINGBand to Join, Bass Guitar, Drums, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocalist.
I do not currently live in Florida but am moving there in August. I am looking to start or join a death metal band of some kind (Tech Death Metal, Brutal Death Metal, Classic Death Metal). I am willing to play shows as much as I can and would be willing to tour if the right opportunity comes by.
I am a guitar player by trade who can play rhythm and lead guitar. As for my vocal skills I am continuously getting better every day and can do low growls and high screams as backing vocals, if needed I could possibly handle lead vocals as well.
Lead Guitarist for Kayotik
You can message me on insta gram at alexcalverguitar
(The linktr.ee above is a url that has my email, insta gram, face book, and you tube)
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Nov 05 2019
- Active within 1 month
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Under 10
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
Bands: Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation, Immolation, Dying Fetus, Necrophagist, Cattle Decapitation, Emperor etc.
Genres:Technical/Brutal Death Metal, Black Metal, etc.
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Jackson DKAF7 7 string guitar with Seymour Duncan Black Winter Pickups
- Ibanez RG Series 6 string guitar with EMG 85 Pickups
- Marshal Amp Head
- Line 6 Amp Head
- Effects Rack Setup with Digitech Effects and Behringer Power Amp
- Marshal 1960 JCM800 4x12 Cabinet
- Unbranded 4x12 Cabinet
- Misc. microphones and other gear to do basic recording
- Guitar Wireless System
- In Ear Monitors (IEM and Xvive Reciever)