AUDITIONING TALENTED KEYBOARD/PIANIST FOR ROCK N ROLL HEADLINING SHOW
ROCK MUSICIAN: AVERY WATTS
WANTED: Skilled and hungry up and coming rock musician, pianist/keyboard player. Seeking a hybrid artist (synth/techonological abilities & high energy with capabilities to play a “Baby Grand” on stage.)
November 2009 - Los Angeles, CA – Music Management team is looking for One (1) dedicated, highly talented, and energetic/innovative keyboardist-Piano showman to be part of a large-scale production/live performance band playing with Rock musician Avery Watts. Next live headlining performance is Dec 18th 2009 - Looking to cast and bring onto the team ASAP.
Keyboardist – Piano player will have artistic freedom to interact with the band and crowd while on stage. Performance requirements will be in the same vein of “Underoath” or “Devil Wears Prada” or “NIN”. Keyboardist will add not only additional layers of piano-keyboard solos to the instrumentation of the live performance, but will also act as an integral part of the live show’s aesthetic by energizing the crowd as a “ring leader.” Individuality and the ability to engage a large audience is a must. Technical ability and up-to-date equipment and training is a must, we are looking for a special “someone” who is adept in music and also WANTS to rock out and be an active member of the live performance. SHOWMAN SHIP is a must! Ability to play music by EAR is a must as well. We are looking for a creative artist, a team member, an expressive live performer and skilled musician.
This is a perfect opportunity for a musician who is seeking a fast-paced, highly visible way to make a name for themselves in the music industry. Chosen musicians will play live to large amounts of fans locally, nationally and worldwide. Musicians will also be exposed to the mainstream Top 40 Radio charts, TV-film industry press and a myriad of music industry professionals (i.e. A & R’s from major and indie labels, venues, agents, promoters, music video/radio, and high profile management). Live arena play via ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC and major networks on the horizon. Management is working on live play at the Winter Olympic Festival- currently in negotiations.
All rehearsals and auditions will be held in the Los Angeles area. Band members must have flexible schedules and the ability to travel/rehearse. Musician must have transportation, cell and email accessibility.
Traits that management is looking for in prospective percussionists:
• Clean living, (no drugs, alcohol abuse), reliable, self-motivated, pro-active, positive, and professional people ONLY - Young, hip, and hungry artists who are seeking the spot light.
• Pianist must be well versed in a variety of both keyboard and standard piano skills. Must provide own instruments, IEM’s preferred, technical savvy with equipment capabilities a must – Having your own custom setup is preferred. Ableton Live skills preferable, the look of a modern hip club DJ (the energy of players in the vain of but limited to “Underoath” or “Devil Wears Prada” or “NIN” keyboardist optimal.
Skill wise, a classically trained pianist is preferred, yet not mandatory.
• High energy entertaining musicians with large stage presence only; Improvisational style preferred but willing to work with loose choreography as well. We are looking for showmen with an ear, creativity and a passion to play.
• Players must have a valid passport and freedom and ability to travel.
• All musicians must be social, team players that are easy to get along with.
Live show has a huge feel, stadium tours projected. Musicians will all be in specified attire that coincides with the show and their personality. Tour will be going national/international after its initial launch. Long-term members in mind. We foster creativity and synergy. Members will not be required to pay for any live show fees, promotional costs, or rehearsal space fees. All expenses will be covered and players will be compensated once the show goes on the road. Rider will accommodate all needs.
If interested, please contact us through craigslist only. If interested, we will contact you.
• A website that showcases your style and abilities (, , and be sites acceptable).
• A concise and professional resume about yourself with a 300 word description of why you’d make a great fit for the band.
• Please include a current picture of yourself and your current contact information. (cell, email)
Inquiries are competitive, Management is selective and prudent.
To learn more about the artist and hear music samples please visit - ://.AVERYWATTS
Good Luck and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Sep 01 2006
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- 43 years
Linkin Park, Skillet, Slipknot, KISS, anything with a lot of energy.
Members Of Band
Avery - Vocals
Phil - Lead Guitar
Damon - Rhythm Guitar
Eric - Bass/Backing Vocals
Napoleon - MC
Richie - Drums
Chris - Percussion
YOU - Keyboards/Piano