SEEKINGRhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar.
* "Mature" player. Grew up playing C&W, in Bible belt.
* Early influence & direction changed to blues / rock & roll = 3+ decades ago. Played full time 60s/70s, plus travel band,full-part time in 80s/early 90s. Off & on since.
* Want to play again - not "every week": Blues/Classic Rock
* Have played more than a few classic rock, when it wasn't classic
**** Money is not my motivator -- good music is..****
- Screen name:
- Bill Florida
- Member since:
- Aug 29 2010
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Moderately Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Most available:
BB/Albert/Freddie King,T-Bone W.,Otis Rush,Mike Bloomfield,Paul Butterfield,Elvin Bishop,early Les Paul/Marshall stuff(e.g.early Clapton,Muddy Waters, & others
Les Paul, Strat, Peavey Classic 3("bluesy amp"), various pedals & Martin acoustic
On look-out to replace my old Marshall/Fender
I like to keep things simple -- the "ol'guys" did