SEEKINGViolin, Other Percussion, Drums, Rhythm Guitar, Vocalist, Trumpet, Saxophone, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Harmonica, Other, Banjo, Fiddle, Trombone.
Seeking like-minded individuals for a mammoth back-up ensemble for an electronic/folk/rockabilly orchestra!
The project exists currently a one-man band which includes guitar / drums / vocals / synth and keys / bass / percussion looking to expand into a circus of music.
- MUST have the ability to attend minimum 2 practices and play 5 shows! (this means showing up! it's not a big deal if you can't make a single practice or a show, but you have to be serious and motivated for playing the music!)
- MUST have transportation in and around the Greater Hazleton Area for practices and/or shows! (we will help out where/if we can)
- MUST be responsible and lack problems with drugs, alcoholism, or an enlarged ego that will interfere with making it to practices or playing effectively
- MUST be willing to work with us and others (we're not hard to get along with, we promise)
- SHOULD be around our ages, give or take a little (we range from high school to college. being too old or too young is impossible, but you should share our common interests/favorite musicians/motivation!)
- ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES reply if you're in this for the money. we're not rock stars, and don't plan to be so take your pretentious bon jovi cover band and shove it.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Dec 15 2009
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Just for Fun
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- Under 10
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- 29 years