SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Keyboard.
I'm a bass player from Northern California. I've played the bass for three years and am taking college courses to become a Bass Guitar Major. I aspire to be a studio and touring musician in addition to writing and arranging my own pieces and playing in bands.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- May 06 2013
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Under 10
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
Jaco Pastorius, Les Claypool, Flea, Doug Johns, Norwood Fisher, Paul McCartney, John Paul Jones, Victor Wooten, John Lester, etc
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Primus, Les Claypools Fearless Flying Frog Brigade, Fishbone, Led Zeppelin, Modest Mouse, Nirvana, Deep Kick, Rage Against The Machine, Farkus, The Doors, Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, Blink-182, Beethoven, Bach, Melvoy, Pavement, Reel Big Fish, Korn, Rush, Smashmouth, Trapt, etc.
These are the bands or artist who make me think about music in different ways. From the complexity and beauty of the Chili Peppers and Jazz, the punk rock energy of Blink-182, to the harshness of Korn.
- An Ernieball Musicman Sub bass (active) 4 string.
- Squire Jazz bass, maple neck and wood finish, Duncan designed pickups (passive) 4 string.
- Ibanez Gio Series 5 string (not the best quality)
- 200 Watt Acoustic Bass Head with 6 band equalizer
- 2X10 Acoustic Bass Cab
- Boss Limiter Enhancer bass pedal
- Electro Harmonix Bass Balls Dynamic Filter (1970's Russian Made)
- Behringer Bass Overdrive