I've been in and out of bands for years, but I have finally found the band that is right for me. The Go To Hell Blues Band.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Nov 16 2005
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
311, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Story Of The Year, Disturbed, Trust Company, Taproot and Many many others.
Pork Pie 10" snare, Gretch 3pc W/ matching Slingerland floor tom, Yamaha , Gibraltar, and CB hardware, all Zildjan metal. Set is Champagne in color. (all but snare) I am looking for a new set. This set is vintage but still sounds excellent.
- In recording help at 08/11/07 20:48:19
- In Vocal mics? at 08/11/07 20:46:42
- In Cymbal Holder? at 08/11/07 20:44:31
- In Who is the greatest guitarist of all time??? at 08/11/07 20:38:55
- In what are you currently listening too? at 08/11/07 20:38:00
- In Band Mates left me in the dust! Damn! at 11/24/06 21:00:02