SEEKING

Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Background Singer, Electronic Music.

ABOUT

I'm a 20 year-old singer and songwriter. I'm studying Voice at Cecil College and have a certificate in Music Theory and Musicianship from Wilmington Music School, but I'm getting my Associate's from CC. Theory is my thing. I'm looking for a rhythm guitarist, lead guitarist, bass guitarist, and a drummer, all who want to play Pop Rock music. I'm talking catchy, real, and emotional music (sometimes with Christian ties/references to my faith). I typically construct commercial songs because I desire working up to becoming THAT band that people love to hear. I have demonstrations of my writing on chronotos.. If you like what you hear and want to hang out, get more acquainted and make awesome pop music, I want to hear from you. Being a professional musician is my desire and goal in life. I am so ready to make it happen. If you are interested, I only ask for you to be around 19-24 years old, non smoker/drinker/substance user, and to have your own respective gear. Reason is that I respect my body and health and that scene is not what I want to be portrayed in. I hold myself and musicianship highly.... I want to start rehearsing ASAP to get ready to get shows lined up. :)

Best,
Brandon

Screen name:
brandotos
Member since:
Aug 30 2011
Active over 1 month ago
Level of commitment:
Very Committed
Years playing music:
10
Gigs played:
10 to 50
Tend to practice:
More than 3 times per week
Available to gig:
2-3 nights a week
Most available:
Days

Influences

All American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, Cartel, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, MercyMe, NEEDTOBREATHE, Paramore, Passion Pit, Stages and Stereos, You Me At Six

Instrument experience:

Vocalist:
Expert
Background Singer:
Expert
Vocalist - Baritone:
Advanced
Vocalist - Tenor:
Advanced
Acoustic Guitar:
Advanced
Rhythm Guitar:
Moderate
Bass Guitar:
Moderate
Other Percussion:
Moderate
Saxophone:
Moderate
Keyboard:
Moderate
Piano:
Moderate
Ukulele:
Intermediate
Drums:
Intermediate

EQUIPMENT

AP Audio ABM1 Microphone
Fender CD-60
Les Paul Special i
Ibanez AEG10E
Yamaha YPG-235
PP3500bk
I have other instruments I use when I'm trying to write as well. About 90% of the time will be doing strictly vocals, and the other 10% may be vocals and keys. You picking up what I'm putting down?

MUSIC