SEEKINGBand to Join.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR FILL-IN, SHORT AND LONG TERM
Experienced pro drummer. Rock, Blues, Country, Folk, Americana. Covers/Originals. Also experienced percussionist/cajon player - add a special touch to your acoustic sets! Pro gear. Pro attitude.
Can read drum charts.
I've had my shots.
I don't drink alcohol at gigs ... or smoke weed, ... I don't care if you do as long as it doesn't affect the performance.
No hard drugs.
More info at BryanCooperMusic -dot- com
Located in the Mount Laurel/Cherry Hill NJ area.
BryanCooperMusic -at- comcast -dot- net
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Mar 18 2010
- Active within 2 weeks
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
Initially trained under jazz/session drummer Dan Kish in NYC. Playing all varieties of music including Contemporary Rock, Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Blues, Americana/Folk, Swing, Musical Theater
My drumming influences come from various styles, including:
* N.D. Smart (w/Leslie West)
* Corky Laing (w/Mountain)
* Doug Clifford (CCR)
* Ed Shaughnessy (Tonight Show Orchestra w/Doc Severinson)
* Ray Cooper (everybody's drummer and percussionist)
* Buddy Rich (legend)
* Animal (Muppet)
* Top Secret Drum Corps
This resulted in a very dynamic "in-the-pocket" style. Not every song needs to be played like "Purple Haze"
- Other Percussion:
- Bass Guitar:
- Background Singer:
- Performance kit - 2006 Ludwig Custom CS 5pc
- Performance kit - 1968 Ludwig Jazz Festival WMP 4 pc
- Practice/Performance Kit - 2018 Roland TD25K-V e-drums
- Full cymbal assortment (Zildjian, Sabian, Paiste)
- Hand drums - cajon (box drum), bongo cajon, djembe, congas
- Mini-timbales (can be mounted on either kit)
- Assorted hand-percussion
- Shure Vocal and Instrument mics
- Shure drum mic set
- Behringer RX1202FX rackmount mixer