Decent guitarist and vocalist. Currently involved in a two-man gig known as The Semitones (on the 'Gram, see "at" semitonestexas).
Fun facts about me:
- I started playing guitar way back in 1979 (not a typo; I'm a greybeard ... but still 14 on the inside).
- I won't say I'm a pro, but I'm good. See my video montage.
- I live in Canyon Lake. Well, not IN the lake.
- In addition to guitar, I'm proficient at bass and have even been known to play harmonica, basic keys -- and yes, even tambourine.
- I'm generally successful curbing my ego. Dare I call myself a grown-up?
- Covers, originals, genre ... if it's within reason, I don't care. In the words of Duke Ellington, "If it sounds good and feels good, then it IS good!"
- Motivation: I'm not trying to play rock star, otherwise I'd wear a wig. I'm interested in having fun and showing other folks a good time. Life is good.
- Day job: Business professional. (Also a proud Air Force vet. Ooorah!)
- Disclaimers: I'm anti-drama, I'm responsible, I have no desire to engage in illicit activity, etc.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Aug 09 2018
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
I came of age in the 70s and 80s. You do the math ...
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Bass Guitar:
Many guitars, many basses, many amps, many stompboxes, a Mackie "prosumer"-level PA, and a few odds and ends.
Montage of Yours Truly (Video)
Montage of Yours Truly (Video)2C_rhwuEMiE