SEEKINGVocalist, Other Percussion, Saxophone, Keyboard, Piano, Other, Bagpipes.
Currently gigging but always looking to work with others on music.
Professional guitarist seeks others for gigging/recording band in the Atlanta area. I don't really want to list a style to bind/confine what we will create but I want a sound that could fit with a melting pot of Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, Uriah Heep, Trouble, Pentagram, Candlemass or Priestess with an afterglow of Barrett era Pink Floyd.
Overall - HEAVY but with feel, scape and psychedelic contour.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Feb 05 2008
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 4-5 nights a week
- Most available:
Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, Uriah Heep, Trouble, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Candlemass, Cathedral, Kyuss...
Gibsons Guitars, Orange Amps & Carvin Cabs.
- In Lead solo effects ?? at 06/14/10 10:30:32
- In Which Marshall is best? at 01/19/10 13:10:02
- In Carvin Equipment at 01/19/10 12:59:32
- In Best Buy to put Sam Ash and GC under? at 12/18/09 12:41:14
- In Best Buy to put Sam Ash and GC under? at 12/18/09 11:27:30
- In DiMarzio X2n Pickups at 12/18/09 07:36:25
- In f-spaced pickups??? at 12/18/09 07:28:41
- In Prince was just a foofy pop singer? at 12/15/09 11:13:08
- In What is your stage gear like? at 12/15/09 08:24:40
- In most overrated/worst guitarist of all time at 12/15/09 08:10:28