SEEKINGBand to Join.
* I also play Jazz with a little bit of Funk, Heavy Metal, and Punk. (Up to 3 Genres? PUH-LEEZ!)
* I don't have a studio contract, but I am more than willing to do studio work.
* I've been playing drums and percussion since 1987. I've got a pretty good ear and I play by "feel".
* I love to put everything I have in to my playing.
* Do you need a powerful rock beat? I'm your guy. Do you need something soft, smooth and sensitive in the background? Call me. Do you need a solid "meat-and-potatoes" groove? Look no further. Do you like bizarre odd meters? So do I.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jul 08 2005
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 10 to 50
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
JOHN BONHAM, Neil Peart, John Dolmayan, Mitch Mitchell, Ginger Baker, Joe Morello, Ringo Starr, Charlie Watts, Keith Moon, Bill Ward, Elvin Jones
- Other Percussion:
- Background Singer:
* Roland TD-12 "V-Drums"
* 1972 Rogers drum-kit consisting of an 8" x 12" tom-tom, a 9" x 13" tom-tom, a 16" x 16" floor tom and a 14" x 22" bass drum.
* 1980's Ludwig "Acrolite" snare drum
* 2012 Yamaha "Rock Tour" snare drum
* Camber: 14" bottom high-hat cymbal
* Sabian: 14" AAX Dark Crash (used as top high-hat cymbal) and 16" AAX Stage Crash
* Wuhan: 12" Chinese cymbal
* Zildjian: 10" A Splash, 18" A Medium Ride, 20" A Ping Ride