SEEKINGBand to Join, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion.
DANIEL E. LATTUCA
EAST STROUDSBURG, PA.18302
Phone# (973)277-4246 e-mail: dannylattuca
KEYBOARDIST/ SINGER/ SONGWRITER/ PRODUCER
My objective is to aspire to inspire before I expire
• Compiling original compositions, recording demos, as well as producing other artists’ i.e. JOHNNY WINSLOWS’ “SOMETIMES I WISH” and collaborated CD “LETTUCE & CHEESE IS GOOD FOR YOU” under the production company Cheezy Mustashe Productions.
• Pocono area performances include The Deer Head Inn with vocalist BONNIE CHILDS and JOANIE SAMRA. East Café with vocalist JOANIE SAMRA. Miguels' Restaurant, solo and with vocalist Vicki Doney. Performed with guitarist/vocalist SPENCER REED at the Cota Jazz Festival in Water Gap, PA.
• Performed and recorded their first CD with THE POLICE PIPES and DRUMS of BERGEN COUNTY, NEW JERSEY. Venues included were Carnegie Hall, The New York Town Hall, Chicago Symphony Hall, Cleveland, Ohio ” Memorial for The Fallen” (Armed Forces Week) with THE MARINE CORPS BAND and THE first 9/11 MEMORIAL CONCERT at JOCOB JAVITS CENTER. At the JAVITS CENTER, I had the honor of playing and singing the song “BROTHERS FALLEN,” a dedication to the victims of that day
1984-1993 ~ Played with local band THUNDER HILL in and around the N.J., N.Y. and PA. Area
• Toured with CHUBBY CHECKER. Some of the Venues were Alaska, Canada and a tour of the Midwestern, southern and southwestern states.
• 1978-1979 ~ European tour with THE HOLLIES in the supporting band STUMBLEBUNNY. Included radio interviews and recording date at MAYFAIR STUDIOS, PENNY LANE, LONDON, ENGLAND. Engagements in 33 cities in Scotland, England, Holland and Germany. Toured with CBS recording artist, the late great guitarist, ERIC GALE. Venues at the Jazz Workshop in Boston; the Bottom Line, the Palladium, Carnegie Hall in NYC. And a tour of Japan. Dates included Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto and Nagoya. Recorded for CREED TAYLOR PRODUCTIONS at Electric Ladyland Studios, NYC.
• 1974-1977 ~ Recorded album entitled “SHADES IN CREATION” with BROTHER TO BROTHER an R&B band on ALL PLATINUM RECORDS ENGLEWOOD, N.J. That also backed up the soul singer CHUCK JACKSON. Television appearances on SOUL TRAIN and SOUL OF THE CITY. Engagements with the OHIO PLAYERS and K.C. AND THE SUNSHINE BAND (SCOPE ARENA, VA); RUFUS and CHAKA KAHN (SPECTRUM, PHILADELPHIA, PA.)Other performances in Georgia, North and South Carolina, Maryland, Louisiana and Tuskegee Institute in Alabama. 1974 ~ Performed with MANU DIBANGO. The venue there MADISON SQUARE GARDEN for the Latin Festival “OUR LATIN THING” hosted by THE FANIA ALL STARS 1972-1973 ~ Recorded radio jingles for Shipley & Marks Advertising, NYC 1970 ~ Performed at the Plaza Hotel’s Green Tulip Room for the opening night cast party
For “Prisoner of Second Avenue.”
1968-1969 ~ Performed and recorded with the band FREEDOM EXPRESS, formerly the BUDDY MILES EXPRESS. Performances at Cambridge Commons, Hatch Shell and Strawberry Fields Festival, Canada. Performed with “BUBBLIN’ BROWN SUGAR” vocalist VIVIAN REED at the Zone, Boston, M A.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- May 23 2014
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
From Mozart to Manu Dibango
Have Piano will travel..........Allesis QS8.1; Casio Privia; Roland Juno-106 all run in stereo. No sequencing PLEASE!