SEEKINGVocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Alto, Trumpet, Trombone, Saxophone, Rhythm Guitar, Piano, Other Percussion, Other, Lead Guitar, Keyboard, Harmonica, Flute, Background Singer, Acoustic Guitar.
Destined Fate Entertainment is on course to expand the visibility and exposure of recording artist on the rise, singer-songwriter JILL CRISCUOLO.
.jillcriscuolo and ./jillcriscuolo
Following regional successes with two previous singles, JILL’s new single, “Insane” is also featured on several Promo Only CD compilations earlier this year. Promo Only is recognized worldwide as a facilitator of hit music. .promoonly
• Presently, Los Angeles based Spin Tracking Systems (STS) is reflecting over 17,400 cumulative spins from secondary Pop radio stations nationwide. That spin count has contributed to her securing two #1 positions on Hot AC charts in New Music Weekly magazine. Charting info can be found at: .newmusicweekly
The current radio promotion campaign is a bridge to our more ambitious major campaign.
This evolving marketing campaign follows JILL’s previous releases, “My Life” and “I’m Sorry”. On secondary Pop stations in many markets, key gains achieved were: #1 most requested, and several top 5 and 10 rankings. Additionally, “I’m Sorry” made a debut at 48*on the R&R Pop Indicator chart. Her first single “My Life” was included in the programming of DMX Music, a premier company that programs music heard in major retail establishments, on airlines, and in other businesses globally.
Dance music stations and clubs have given excellent support to all her songs.
• National music & video outlet Music Choice has programmed the single in medium rotation on their Dance Channel to an audience of millions daily.
JILL CRISCUOLO gained spotlight in the video-world as the recipient of two top awards in 2007 from eaTV (.evolvingartist) for her video “I’m Sorry”. She won in the categories of most requested and longest standing. The video for the new release “Insane”, with an intriguing plot, was conceptualized by JILL and is already on numerous outlets with millions of viewers. Fuse on Demand is among the media giving it mass exposure.
• Distribution channels: iTunes, AOL Music video, realRhapsody, Vcast, Amazon, Best Buy, and CD Baby are among many others making her music available to consumers.
A major PR campaign is being implemented. Already, she has received press visibility online, and in local, regional, and nationally circulated newspapers.
An outdoor billboard advertising campaign is presently in effect to boost awareness.
• Her show performances have been in venues on the East Coast, the Midwest, and the Plains. An International tour is being planned to kick off in the U.K.
• JILL works with production-songwriting network of hit makers comprising of a group of producers, songwriters, musicians, and engineers, who have generated songs for Grammy and American Music award contenders.
As the exciting multi-faceted entertainer comes into her own, we are presently exploring National interests to expand her talents into advertising, television, and movie projects.
More information about her can be found on our company website: .destinedfateent
Jill’s in good company…
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Sep 05 2008
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- 56 years
Insane Track number: 1 Year: 2008 Genre: Other
Jill Criscuolo will be performing live at Maplewoodstock 2012 on Saturday July 7th 2012. You want to have a front row seat @ 4:30 pm for a Pop/Dance energetic show not to be missed. Hope to see you there!
Jill Criscuolo Live @ Rider University Playhouse 8:00pm
101 Walnut Lane
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Description:On October 4th, 2008 Rider University will host a benefit concert to raise money for education in Darfur.
With successful radio play on over 350 stations nationally and internationally and a #1 hit video On Demand, V Cast and many other major retail outlets, Jilly is returning to give her loyal fans of Boonton Township a live musical performance.