SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Soprano, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Vocalist - Alto.
I'm looking to join or start a cover band to play in bars in the Des Moines area. I would like to focus on high energy and/or newer songs in a variety of rock genres. Here's a rundown of my abilities.
- Played lead guitar in three original bands and three cover bands. Willing to play lead, rhythm or bass.
- Ive been the main songwriter in all original bands. Currently I have a recording project where I do all of the playing, production and engineering. Look up Divulge on .... ./divulgeband
- Excellent playing ability, professional level gear, easy to get along with, always prepared, self motivated, good attitude, quick learner, reliable, no ego.
- Able to do a lot of backing vocals. I did backing vocals in roughly half of the songs my last band performed.
- I don't do drugs and I barely drink.
Contact me at devinclark87 at hot or 701.740.0753 if interested
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jan 19 2013
- Active within 1 month
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
Periphery, Alice in Chains, Threat Signal, After the Burial, Tool, Dream Theater, Monuments, Friend for a Foe, Corelia, A Skylit Drive, Underoath, Chevelle, Rage Against the Machine, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Haunted Shores, Depeche Mode, Avenged Sevenfold, August Burns Red, Born of Osiris, Chiodos, For the Fallen Dreams, In Flames, Lamb of God, Korn, Owl City, Sleep Serapis Sleep, We Came as Romans, Whitechapel, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, Bruce Faulconer (composer), David Wise (composer)
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Bass Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Background Singer:
Reflection (instrumental) Year: 2017 Genre: Rock
Divulge - Why I'm Here
Divulge - Why I'm Here Track number: 3 Year: 2016 Album: The Call Out EP Genre: Metal
all me except for the vocals
Failing Forward (instrumental)
Failing Forward (instrumental) Track number: 4 Year: 2016 Album: The Call Out EP Genre: Rock