SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Soprano, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Trumpet, Saxophone, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Other, Vocalist - Alto, Trombone, Steel guitar, Electronic Music.
Searching for a working, or soon to be gigging band or musicians.
My experience includes playing in both original music & cover bands.
I am looking primarily (but not exclusively) for the following in any or all combinations, including GB work:
- R&B, Classic-Rock, Funk, Soul, Rock from the 60's & 70's
(May even include Bubblegum).
- Dance Music - 60's-2K's. Also important is Original Music.
- Alternative & New Wave music.
- May include 80's, 90's & 2K's
- Anything that could lean in the more *danceable* range of music.
Stuff I'm less interested in as a *Primary-Only* genre
(but *WILL absolutely* play if included in your general material!):
- The heavier and/or noisier stuff such as Led Zep Rush &
The Who (And I DO like them all!).
- Metal and few Hair bands.
- Southern Rock (With the exception of A.R.S.).
- Blues (Chicago & variants).
fun2fix [At] [Dot] com
Keywords: Funk Dance Soul Rock Classic Cover/Tribute R&B Pop Electronic Progressive Country Alternative Other Original 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's 2K's 2000's Present Fifties Sixties Seventies Eighties Nineties GB Weddings
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Mar 31 2012
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
Yes, Chicago, Stanley Clark, Tower Of Power, Mowtown/Stax and *many* other individual songs crossing many genres & decades.
- Bass Guitar:
- Upright bass:
- Background Singer:
- Rhythm Guitar:
Aguilar Tone Hammer 500/Eden Cab, Fender AM-Std P-Bass V, Fender MB-4 PJ, Washburn XS-4, Rickenbacker 4001, Modulus Graphite Quantum 5 & Plywood upright bass.