SEEKINGRhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums.
Hey, all. Currently a lead vocalist in a progressive metal band. Looking to start a new project focusing on grunge era 90s rock covers and/or originals following the spirit of that genre with myself as a frontman/rhythm guitarist.
I am not a gigging musician normally, but let's see where we can take this as a band by starting small and focusing on having fun. I live in Marlton, play guitar, sing and produce. I'm looking for a drummer, lead/rhythm guitarist and bassist. Hit me up if you're interested. One big disclaimer: I do not have a dedicated rehearsal space so we will need to discuss that and see what we can work out even if that means having rehearsal remotely.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jan 20 2023
- Active within 2 weeks
- Level of commitment:
- Moderately Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Under 10
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Most available:
My interests vary greatly. I love pop/heavy rock from the 60s up to today.
- Vocalist - Tenor:
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Bass Guitar:
* Ibanez and ESP LTD guitars plus some cheap-o no named bass guitar
* MIDI keyboard, various audio interfaces and Mackie mixer
* Supro, Fender Twin Reverb and Line 6 HD100 tube amps
* Guitar effects
* ProTools with various plugins for instrument emulation (amp, drums and keyboard)
- Monitors and headphones for music production
* Alesis e-kit
- Mic locker: AE5400, SM58 BETA, SM58, Sennheiser e945, SM57, SM7B, SE electronics condensor
- Mic stands and cables