SEEKINGBand to Join.
My only gig presently is Contemporary Christian. Looking to hook up with some Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Fusion, Funk players even if it's just to talk shop. No matter what genre you play, contact me; i'm always open to new horizons.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jul 12 2007
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 4-5 nights a week
One thing i have learned is: never emulate anyone, you'll only end up sounding like them. If the music is good, who's playing it is irrelevant.
3 Fender Jazz, Lakland, MTD, and some others that don't get much love. X2 digital wireless, Genz Benz Neo pak with a 212 Neo cab, a component rig: QSC 1450, Sansamp RBI, Korg tuner and an Avatar B410, and recently Peterson Strobe Tuner(s) and some odds and ends.
- In new here at 12/25/08 15:59:46
- In bad live? at 11/17/08 20:39:38
- In Bassists have you ever tried..... at 11/05/08 21:02:03
- In From what transpired earlier... at 11/05/08 20:45:32
- In From what transpired earlier... at 11/05/08 20:00:19
- In How many watts of bass power? at 11/05/08 15:11:52
- In Latter Ya,ll ! at 11/05/08 09:34:39
- In How many watts of bass power? at 11/03/08 14:43:28
- In woah! at 11/02/08 14:53:21
- In Experience Hendrix at 10/23/08 15:47:34