SEEKINGVocalist, Bass Guitar, Drums, Other Percussion, Keyboard, Piano, Vocalist - Alto, Electronic Music.
- I'm not interested in playing bass primarily in a band. I am a guitarist and can sit in on bass to switch things up when needed.
- My tastes range from blues, jazz, fusion, funk, ambient, experimental, improvisation and electronica.
I started playing in my teens and have explored musical genres for many years.
I grew up in the Chicago area in the blues, jazz, electronic and garage band scenes. I've been in Colorado for almost 15 years and always looking for like minds. I'm self taught, play by ear and I tend to practice daily as a ritual. I'm focussed and dedicated.
- I was a member in the electronica band "WindupSpaceship" for a couple years. We recorded our impov sessions and now periodically help each other with personal projects.
- I am available for studio work and soundtracks. If you have a band that plays originals with some interesting covers, I can add allot to the sound that you may not have thought of before with guitar synth. I am open to forming a band that is focussed on ambient, electronic and improv blues jazz fusion influences.
- I suggest going straight to my Sound Cloud page to listen to my added tracks. This way you can see the musicians and instrumentations involved. The added tracks below are more guitar influenced to give example of my playing.
I can be contacted directly by email at:
alchemy220 (at) g mail (dot) com
( If you don't add your email to your page, it's hard to contact you unless you are a premiere member to allow messages. )
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Mar 01 2017
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
Jazz, blues, funk, fusion, prog, electronica, R&B, experimental, ambient, soundtrack and classical composers.
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Bass Guitar:
- Electronic Music:
2013 Godin LGXT,
1983 Hamer Phantom A-5,
1959 Kay Pacer 6550 hollowbody,
2013 Broadway hollowbody.
1991 Sheridan with PU upgrades.
1996 Takamine NP17c w/ctp-3 cool tube preamp.
1966 EKO Ranger 12 string with LR Baggs PU.
2017 Yamaha NTX1200R nylon crossover.
L-6 Spider Valve MKll - 112, 40w tube.
Acoustic Fishman Artist 120w.
L-6 112, 75w.
115 Extension speaker cabinet.
Roland guitar synths.
L-6 JM4 EFX, looper, drum and bass tracker.
L-6 Floor Pod EFX, Wah & Volume pedal.
L-6 Fbv Express, Wah & Volume pedal.
Vintage Digitech rpx400 EFX pedal.
Ebow (electronic bow).
https://soundcloud.com/portal_3 (for more music samples.)
* Recordings are live improvisational recordings with minimal post production.
electric blue Genre: Electronic
Live improv with the band WindupSpaceship
with the band Windup Spaceship. Live Improvisation.
Cave of Dreams
Cave of Dreams
Ambient Improvisation Duo with guitar and keys.
the singularity Genre: Electronic
Electric Guitar with piezo engaged in one channel, guitar synth in channel two. The band WindupSpaceship. Live Improvisation.
ethos Genre: Other
Guitar, Ibanez AS153. Line 6 amp and EFX. With the group Windup Spaceship. 1st improv session.
singularity two Genre: Electronic
Duo. Live improvisation with guitar, guitar synth, keys, synth.
underwater starlight Genre: Other
Guitar, Ibanez AF85 hollowbody electric in standard tuning. Improvisation with some synth. Duo
Simply Bad- tribute to Jimi "Who Knows"
Simply Bad- tribute to Jimi "Who Knows" Genre: Blues
Guitar and guitar synth bass simultaneously, along with synth drums.