SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - Alto.
RELOCATING TO LAS VEGAS early 2018! Happy to audition.
I sing lead and backup, read music yet have "street feel pocket" - write charts, arrange, have all the guitar sounds covered etc...
"Swiss army knife" player: not a be-bopper, but can convincingly play society "jazz" and most commercial styles including classic country and contemporary country (except heavy metal) with authenticity.
I make a great SUB if you're in a pinch.
I'm a faithful cover player: (Am I really going to improve on the studio geniuses?)
- Ganjo and Tenor Banjo if needed for Dixieland and Contemporary Country.
- more info at: www.gildonatellimusic.com
- Low maintenance, no ego or drama - fun, dependable, chill guy to have on stage with you.
- I love to be a SUPPORT PLAYER backing talented people but can lead as well!
- Also enjoy being a Contemporary Worship and Gospel musician,
- Pit musician/conductor for numerous Broadway musicals,
Recent shows include: (Shrek, Addams Family, Saturday Night Fever, Footloose - I've done over 25 musicals)
- Gigging guitarist and band leader since age 15 - have logged literally thousands of gigs from bars to high-end "black tie" work... high-end weddings, country clubs, corporate, touring, concerts, state fairs, arenas, "mega churches" and my share of dives!
- Successful wedding and corporate band leader for 20+ years.
- Mostly covers and dance band material, blues, funk, R&B and solo guitar as well as jazz, dixieland, country, classic rock.
Can cover and enjoy just about anything.
- Berklee College of Music graduate and a professional music educator for 30+ years: instrumental, choral and jazz.
Conductor and producer. Live sound - tech savvy..
- I will work in a band again if the right situation comes along but mainly I enjoy backing great singers in duos and trios and adding tight harmonies.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Apr 13 2013
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
All guitar masters are an inspiration to me. Chet Atkins, Wes Montgomery, George Benson, Beatles, Clapton, Hendrix, Page, Santana, Philly Soul, Allman Brothers, Eagles, Motown, SVR, Robben Ford, Larry Carlton, Lenny Breau, Tommy Emmanuel, Tuck Andress, Christopher Parkening, Luis Bonfa, Juao Gilberto, Dominic Miller, Sting, studio players, and most singer-songwriters etc.
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Vocalist - Baritone:
- Other Percussion:
- Background Singer:
- Bass Guitar:
- Electronic Music:
Blade custom Strat, Tele, Duesenberg electric guitars.
Godin steel and nylon acoustics.
Boss, Fulltone, TC, Line 6, Eventide, Analog Man, Way Huge, Xotic, MXR, Carl Martin, Radial, Creative Audio, Maxon, Wampler effects and the Roland Guitar synth.
Here Comes the Sun (Finger-style Guitar - Beatles Cover)
Here Comes the Sun (Finger-style Guitar - Beatles Cover) Album: demo Genre: Acoustic
Example of nylon string guitar work