SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - Alto.
- more info at: .gildonatellimusic and
Gil Donatelli Music of ...
Berklee College of Music graduate - I read music but play with street feel and "pocket" chops.
"Bars to Black Tie" player...
Happy to audition and meet gigging players...
Sing lead passably and backup harmonies.
Have all the guitar sounds covered nylon, acoustic steel, electric w/FX etc...ukulele, some "ganjo"...and tenor banjo for doubling.
"Swiss army knife" player:
not a be-bop improviser, but can play SOCIETY "JAZZ", Commercial styles including classic and contemporary COUNTRY (except heavy metal) with authenticity and convincingly.
Great SUB when you're in a pinch.
Faithful cover player: (Am I really going to improve on the studio geniuses?)
- Low maintenance, no ego or drama - fun, dependable, chill guy to have on stage with you.
- My preference is to be a SUPPORT PLAYER backing talented people but I can lead as well!
- Contemporary Worship and Gospel musician,
- Pit musician/conductor for numerous Broadway musicals,
Recent shows include: (Shrek, Addams Family, Saturday Night Fever, Footloose - I've done over 25 musicals)
- Successful wedding and corporate band leader for 20+ years.
- Professional music educator for 30+ years: instrumental, choral and jazz. Conductor and producer. Live sound - tech savvy..
- Digital music library - female duos and dance band music.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Apr 13 2013
- Active within 2 weeks
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
All guitar masters are an inspiration to me. Chet Atkins, Wes Montgomery, George Benson, Beatles, Clapton, Hendrix, Page, Santana, Philly Soul, Allman Brothers, Eagles, Motown, SVR, Robben Ford, Larry Carlton, Lenny Breau, Tommy Emmanuel, Tuck Andress, Christopher Parkening, Luis Bonfa, Juao Gilberto, Dominic Miller, Sting, studio players, and most singer-songwriters etc.
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Vocalist - Baritone:
- Other Percussion:
- Background Singer:
- Bass Guitar:
- Electronic Music:
Blade custom Strat, Tele, Duesenberg electric guitars.
Godin steel and nylon acoustics.
Boss, Fulltone, TC, Line 6, Eventide, Analog Man, Way Huge, Xotic, MXR, Carl Martin, Radial, Creative Audio, Maxon, Wampler effects and the Roland Guitar synth.
Here Comes the Sun (Finger-style Guitar - Beatles Cover)
Here Comes the Sun (Finger-style Guitar - Beatles Cover) Album: demo Genre: Acoustic
Example of nylon string guitar work