Grooveworks Studios is Los Angeles South Bay's leading rehearsal studio. Owned & operated by a professional touring musician (Silent Rage, No Duh, Hollywood Hot Rod, Data Clan, Eden). Since 2000 we have been renting out rooms to local artists, film score composers, school band groups, church ensembles, dancers, actors, comedians, photographers, filmmakers, DJs, recording artists, and international touring acts.
+ Hourly Rehearsal Rooms with PA and backline included.
- Small: $30 for 2 hrs (min.) + $10 ea. additional hour
-Medium: $35 for 2 hrs (min.) + $10 each add. hour.
- Large: $40 for 2 hrs (min.) + $15 each add. hour. $25/hour for 10 or more people (18 person max). 28' x 18' with 12' vaulted ceiling, 7x7' drum riser, mirrors & ornate wool rugs on walls, chandeliers, seating.
+ Monthly Lockouts (rooms go fast, call for availability).
+ Spaces for private Recording Studios w/ control room.
+ Recording Services offered in-house and mobile by our tenants.
+ Also available as a photoshoot/filming location (call for rates).
Safe, quiet, clean, convenient location just a minute from the 405, 110, 91 freeway exits. Great location between Hollywood and Long Beach.
Special-designed rooms built from the ground up with high-quality materials for sound-proofing and safety. Non-smoking facility... smoking areas outside.
- Free wifi
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour security
- Gated Parking Lot
- Lounge w/ kitchenette
- Snack & drink vending machine
- Guitar strings, earplugs, batteries for sale (AA, AAA, 9v)
- Vater 5A Hickory drumsticks for sale: $5/ pair
- No Nuts Cymbal Sleeves for sale: $10/ 3-piece pack
- Complimentary mints and guitar picks
- Bulletin board for your cards & ads
- Friendly & knowledgeable staff
- Sparkling clean restroom
- We promote lockout tenants & hourly regulars on our FB page and our website "Links" page
- App: grooveworksstudios1.appsme
If you're looking for musicians, we have a bulletin board in our Lounge for your ads. The owner can also recommend tenants who might be looking. We've successfully hooked up several bands with awesome drummers, bass players, and singers, etc. :)
Open 7 days/week (by appointment only):
Mon - Fri. 11am-11pm
Sat - Sun. 11am-10pm
Please call for a tour or more info:
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Nov 30 2011
- Active within 24 hours
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
Too many to list!
- Lead Guitar:
- Other Percussion:
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Bass Guitar:
Our houlry backline includes: Basic drumset & hardware (drummer needs to bring cymbals, sticks, high-hat clutch, and double bass pedal if used), Peavey, Carvin, Fender or Line 6 combo amps, Peavey and Yamaha PA equipment, mics included, cables, stands, etc. Cymbal set available for rent ($10)... first come first served.