SEEKINGBand to Join.
Guitarist into Blues, Classic Rock. Check out my page at:[:./guitarzan6000] I am looking to join or form a Classic Rock/Blues band in the Columbia/Nashville area. Have a basement to reherse in with a small practice PA. Looking to play occasionally in clubs and or Bike events or other outdoor events. PLEASE no "horn bands" or "wedding bands"...If I can't stand to listen to it, I damn sure won't play it!!! I also am starting a small Electric Guitar repair business. I do "set-ups", neck adjusting, intonation, and electronics for a reasonable price....
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jan 20 2007
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 6-7 nights a week
- Most available:
Classic Rock, Blues, Surf guitar, Underground Garage and anything that sounds good!!!
American Deluxe Stratocaster,
Hagstrom Super Swede, Carvin Bolt...
Tweed Blues DeVille Re-issue,
Sunn PA Cabnets,
Kustom 100W PA mixer.
Come on out Saturday, Sept. 22, from 5PM to 9PM...REPEAT OFFENDERS LIVE at the "Deadmans Curve Motorcycle Rally" in Pulaski, TN. For complete Bike Rally details: www.deadmanscurverally.com
- In what do you suppose this is???? at 06/28/08 11:25:40
- In Don't Be This Stupid... at 06/28/08 11:19:57
- In Any advice you can give a a young indie band, give it here at 04/12/08 21:00:47
- In Feedback from Hollow-body electrics at 12/13/07 11:21:12
- In Relationships in a band... at 12/01/07 09:46:54
- In Feedback from Hollow-body electrics at 09/17/07 10:57:21
- In Van Halen "reunion"..... at 09/07/07 11:17:02
- In Feedback from Hollow-body electrics at 09/07/07 11:05:20
- In Check out Webb Wilder!!!! at 08/21/07 09:23:37
- In ANYONE EVER HEAR OF JOHN HIATT? at 08/21/07 09:20:15