SEEKINGBand to Join, Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bass Guitar, Cello, Clarinet, DJ, Dobro, Drums, Electronic Music, Fiddle, Flute, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Lead Guitar, Mandolin, Other, Other Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel guitar, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Upright bass, Violin, Vocalist - Alto, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - Tenor.
I traveled with a band for six years and have since been working on a solo project that hasn’t taken off yet. Now I’m feeling the itch. I own all of my own equipment.
I would consider working with musicians who have their act together.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Oct 07 2019
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
Too many to list.
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Background Singer:
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Bass Guitar:
- Presonus digital recording equipment
- A large assortment of guitars
- Marshall Valvestate 120 2x12
Peavey JSX 120 head w/ 2x12 Diavlo cab
- Some guitar and vocal effects
- A few mics
- New Mackle active PA system with passive subs and iPad control
- A bunch of PA cabling including a 50’ snake
- DMX lighting, mic stands, and miscellaneous crap that is occasionally useful
- A trailer to haul it all around