SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard.
WHO I AM: A fit, high energy professional guitarist with over 40 years of playing experience looking to join an established band OR start a band project with talented musicians who have the time to rehearse, and a desire to play out. I am aware that there are any number of musicians looking to start a similar project, the difference being my level of commitment and desire to do things the right way from the start. To that end I wish to collaborate with the following kinds of musicians:
* First and foremost, a talented VOCALIST(s) with the ability to front the band. Male or female, it doesn't matter.
* A GUITARIST (rhythm or lead) that has natural rhythm and an "ear" for music OR a KEYBOARDIST.
* A BASS player that can keep the groove and work well with the drummer.
* A DRUMMER that can keep the groove, and work well with the Bass player.
The STYLE of music is not important to me as much as finding good musicians. BLUES, ROCK, COUNTRY OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF works for me.
WHAT I CAN OFFER:
* Brand new studio for rehearsing (see pictures)
* Professional equipment including PA, instruments, voice enhancers and microphones
* A clean, relaxed congenial environment
Check out my video's and you will find that I am equally adept at playing soft acoustic guitar passages as well as rocking out on the electric.
If you are interested in learning more please reach out to me and introduce yourself. If you have video / sound clips and can send them along that would be great.
I understand that the "tryout" process works both ways, and that finding the right "fit" is every bit as important as other aspect of spending time with a group of people. Therefor there is no pressure or timelines here, just an honest desire to play with other talented musicians who wish to showcase their talent. There are no ego's here, and everyone should bring a mature attitude and a willingness to play nice in the sandbox (so to speak).
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Oct 06 2019
- Active within 24 hours
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
Too many to list.
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Background Singer:
- Vocalist - Alto:
A full compliment of equipment for standing up a band.