SEEKINGAccordion, Acoustic Guitar, Background Singer, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bass Guitar, Cello, Clarinet, DJ, Dobro, Electronic Music, Fiddle, Flute, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Lead Guitar, Mandolin, Other, Other Percussion, Piano, Rhythm Guitar, Saxophone, Steel guitar, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Upright bass, Violin, Vocalist, Vocalist - Alto, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - Tenor.
The following is a summary of band objectives and criteria.
1. To have fun
2. To improve as a band by adding popular music selections and playing them well
3. Goal is to play 2-3 shows per month at quality venues that do not only rely on the band to get attendees.
4. To get asked back to venues.
5. To upgrade equipment from funds earned during gigs
The following is a list of details and requirements for all band members..
1. Have fun - keep it light
2. Musical growth through popular song selections, practice, the creation of a show to include long interludes of music and medleys and potentially additional musicians including vocalists and keyboards
3. Continue to book gigs at existing and new venues which may include reasonable sacrifices by band members if opportunity arises. Getting into better venues will be a process of finding a way to entertain crowds and improving the venues bottom line. It will take patience and commitment.
4. Always get asked backed to venues we play. This will come by respecting the venue and its employees. Getting people to drink premium booze. Being professional before, during and after shows which includes being on time, how we dress, how we present ourselves and respecting the juke box while we aren't playing. Adapting sound to accommodate venue by adjusting overall sound and individual adjustments to enhance the listening experience.
5. To reinvest in to our product by upgrading equipment as a band and individually over time. This can include lighting, triggers, AV equipment and a host of other things depending on our success,
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jul 05 2018
- Active within 24 hours
- Level of commitment:
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- 49 years
Stevie Wonder to Justin Timberlake
Focus on popular, danceable music mixed and fused with classics
Members Of Band
John - Guitar
Jimmy - Bass
Chris - Lead Vocals, rhythm guitar
Murph - percussion
Drums, guitar, bass, vocals, percussion
Open to adding keys and additional singers