SEEKINGBand to Join.
- Guitarist in Minneapolis, MN currently seeking serious and busy act to play multiple times per month.
- Team player, always looking to help acts move forward
- Seeking casinos and other regular weekly/monthly gigs
- Tastes and playing specialties lie in Rock and dance music, but I've played pretty extensively in modern country and have had an acoustic duo for the last handful of years too.
- 2017 to present: Guitar, Betty & The Noise
- 2018 to present: Guitar/Bass, Revive Church Brooklyn Park
- 2015 to 2016: Co-Guitar, Anthem
- Illinois native, moved to the Twin Cities in 2015 from Nashville, TN where I was playing clubs downtown, writing and recording with friend and artist Derek Frank and teaching guitar and bass at the Nashville School of Rock.
- Bachelors degree in Music from Western Illinois University
- Hundreds and hundreds of shows' worth of live playing experience over the last 10+ years
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Sep 21 2015
- Active within 2 weeks
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Available to gig:
- 4-5 nights a week
- Most available:
Steve Vai, Eddie Van Halen, Paul Gilbert, Randy Rhoads, Shawn Lane, John Sykes, George Lynch, Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Lukather, Joe Satriani, Neal Schon, Zakk Wylde, Doug Aldrich, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Johnson, Jeff Beck, etc etc
Bands: Van Halen, Mr. Big, Toto, Zeppelin, Cream, Whitesnake, Journey, Queensryche, Lynch Mob, Ozzy, Scorpions, Zappa, Prince, Chicago, Earth, Wind & Fire, Michael Jackson, etc.
- Rhythm Guitar:
- Lead Guitar:
- Acoustic Guitar:
- Bass Guitar:
- Background Singer:
- Electronic Music:
Guitars: 2 Peavey HP Specials, Peavey Wolfgang, Michael Kelly Acoustic-Electric
Basses: Spector Performer Bass, Epiphone SG Bass
Amps: Carvin X100B half stack; Line 6 Flextone 212
Pedalboard: Trailer Trash Pro Board- Morley Bad Horsie 2 wah, MXR Phase 90, MXR Uni-Vibe, Boss Super Overdrive, Fulltone OCD Overdrive, TC Electronic Flashback X4 Delay, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Morley Little Alligator Volume, Mooer Chorus, Mooer Pure Octave
EV powered speakers/ small PA for acoustic shows
"Call of the East" (Part 2)
"Call of the East" (Part 2) Track number: 2 Year: 2011 Genre: Rock
Instrumental track recorded at home on a Boss BR-600. Yeah, I write and record stuff just for fun quite a bit. There's never an intention of anyone buying it or even caring, I just do it for fun and to try out different composition and arrangement ideas. :-)
"When I'm With You"
"When I'm With You" Year: 2010 Genre: Rock
Another instrumental track recorded at home. Definitely my attempt at saluting Joe Satriani.
"In C" Year: 2011 Genre: Rock
A little rendition of an experimental piece by a guy named Terry Riley that I checked out while I was in music school. This may seem a little out of left field, but it's a thing where you take one melodic motif and continue to buy on it, all while staying in the same key. I had wondered what it would be like to do this on guitar, and this is what I came up with in one sitting. Just a fun experiment, nothing pop music about it!