* KISS ALIVE the Tribute is not simply just another KISS TRIBUTE band, we are a national, theatrical stage and music act made up of highly talented, seasoned music veterans who happen to resemble the members of the band KISS.
* KISS ALIVE the TRIBUTE accurately portrays KISS the band, its members, the choreography and the music. We thoroughly impersonate the original members. We perform using vintage instruments with period accurate costumes and makeup.
This is not the watered down version of the current band but precise recreation of the band at their peak of 1970's super group status. We possess a passion for our work, we love what we do and we are very good at it. We've invested our souls and we pour them out each and every time we perform.
* Any venue who books KISS ALIVE the TRIBUTE can expect a packed house.
The real band KISS has 40 years of loyal dedicated fans with a demographic spanning ages
7 to 65 years of age. When venues advertise that we are performing, the fans will come from miles and miles. This act practically sells itself and your clients will be guaranteed a huge turnout providing they advertise.
* We are Unique and Exclusive. No other band covers the era of the actual band as we do.
There are only a small handful of truly talented KISS tribute bands available, this is one.
There are none available in the South East U.S. except KISS ALIVE the TRIBUTE.
There are many other KISS tributes throughout the U.S. but for many of them, the level of authenticity, quality and talent is severely lacking.
Your client's venue will leave a lasting impression with patrons and create repeat business.
The quality level of your entertainment will keep patrons coming back for more.
* We are available for reasonable fees with riders and accommodate with discretion for venue size and capacity. We perform for corporate events, annual municipal events, trade shows, conventions,
private functions/events, bike rallies, festivals, clubs, play houses and various other venues.
Our fees are based upon venue size/seating capacity considerations with equipment and hospitality riders.
* You get what you pay for and you will get your moneys worth. Guaranteed accurate and authentic.
- Screen name:
- KISS ALIVE the TRIBUTE
- Member since:
- Oct 05 2011
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years together:
- Gigs played:
- 50 to 100
- 56 years
Members Of Band
Grant Aldrich as GENE, BASS - Founded the band, breaths fire spits blood, all of Simmons bass lines in the bag. He really is the Demon.
John Carlazzo as PAUL, Guitar - A professional front man who commands the crowd, drives them into a frenzy. Drives the ladies crazy and all the fans love him.
James Cullin as ACE, Lead Guitar - Awesome with regards to recreating Ace's loose flowing guitar work. He looks and acts like Ace 24/7 and its really not an act.
John Ladislaw as Peter, Drums - When it comes to performing as Peter Criss. john is simply amazing and we are lucky.
Are you serious, we have too much stuff to list. We use vintage Gibson basses, Guitars and Vintage Amplifiers when back line is not provided. http://www.kissalivethetribute.com
- In Occupy Your Town at 10/16/11 12:35:13
- In Obama Keeps His Promise at 10/16/11 11:49:20
- In Hank Williams Jr. gets the boot at 10/16/11 11:44:21
- In Hank Williams Jr. gets the boot at 10/15/11 23:09:46
- In Played my first open mic last night :D at 10/06/11 01:13:27
- In Tea Party, or American values? at 10/06/11 00:51:00
- In Tea Party, or American values? at 10/05/11 12:21:35
- In My new travelling band! at 10/05/11 11:41:18
- In Hank Williams Jr. gets the boot at 10/05/11 11:36:21
- In City Ordinance to Deal Death Blow to Cleveland Entertainment at 10/05/11 02:22:09