SEEKINGBand to Join.
Been playing in front of audiences since I was 14. Fromted a power trio for about 10 years, and did some session work on the side. Then my bass player had a stroke. Then I got divorced. Then I got TB. I'm all better now, but I've lost my sidemen. I can fall in with most all RNB of the old school, as well as classic rock, blues, country, and so on. I don't do jukebox type covers, that's why God gave them quarters. I'm a decent arranger of other folk's work, and a decent writer of my own. Just recovered from long term illness and blindness. No, seriously.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Feb 27 2012
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
Delta blues, Son House, Rory Gallagher, Rou Buchanan, Charlie Mingus, all the 50's tenor sax players, ... ktel60 at that thing that begins with a y little spot etcetera
How much space do I have here?
I tend to run Strats into tubes. Ex girlfriend sold my Mesa Boogie to buy crack. I did say es, right? running an ooooold 25 watt tube amp that I really shhould rebuild with an upgrade xformer and 6l6s. Yeah, I've been working on my own equipment for years.
But Strats, mostly, and handbuilt backups, PRN.
- In texas clubs at 02/28/12 01:04:40
- In Anyone else rock'in Three guitars live?? at 02/28/12 00:53:02
- In Another Beach Concert at 02/28/12 00:47:42
- In Playing Benefits at 02/28/12 00:44:21
- In Why is it so difficult to find a bass player and singer? at 02/28/12 00:37:47
- In Why is it so hard to start a All female band at 02/28/12 00:26:54
- In What do you look for in a Bass player? at 02/28/12 00:16:52