SEEKINGBass Guitar, Drums.
We are Last Days of Jude, an alternative industrial/rock band based in Los Angeles. Please follow the links below and read everything before replying.
We are looking for a drummer who would like to join us as a band member. We just released our first EP earlier this year. Since then we’ve been rehearsing to get ready to play live shows in the L.A. area. It is possible to do it all as a two-piece, but it’s much easier and more energetic as three. The live show is the EP material extended to make the live experience more organic. As artists, we understand that each one of us is involved in other projects, but we need someone who can make Last Days of Jude a priority. We’re around our mid 20‘s and 30's and are looking for someone in the same age bracket.
Musicianship responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Drums. Someone with a strong electronic background would be even better. All songs include some sort of Synths, and these parts are split between members of the band. Drums on the recordings were done electronically, however the ideal person should be able to combine real drums with some pads here and there to trigger certain FX, if possible.
Practice is three times a week in Noho.
You can find links to our music, videos and more in our website.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Nov 03 2018
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years together:
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
- 36 years
tool, nine inch nails, incubus, a perfect circle, nirvana, stone temple pilots, thrice, rhcp, puscifer, guns n roses, alice in chains, rage against the machine, zero 7, tricky, portishead, sur carabela, among others.
Members Of Band
Fre - vocals and keyboards
Jesus Bartolacci - bass and keyboards
[ S Ø M Ø S ]
[ S Ø M Ø S ]
G I M M E (ft. Cord Jackman)
G I M M E (ft. Cord Jackman)G I M M Ə is LDØJ's first single of 2020. It was written in collaboration with actor/visual artist/musician Cord Jackman and co-produced by Alejandro Martinez. G I M M Ə talks about adaptation and personal freedom. Both are necessary in order to blend in and survive. However, one must feel truly free in order to successfully adapt to your surroundings, otherwise the process could be rather painful. This song is about learning to let go in order to find inner growth that will later reflect in the outer reality we all live in Lyrics Observe their behavior How they create a connection Absorb every emotion Lose your control You'd better let go Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme Perform About time to show What you know And then we will escape Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme I need more I want more I want more Necesito mas Ven a mi Déjate llevar [I need more] Tener El poder para comprender Que es un juego [I need more] Probar Emociones sin vacilar Déjate llevar Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme I need more I want more Gimme [llevar], gimme [llevar] I need more I want more
5. Home [Reborn]
5. Home [Reborn]I have seen so many things I have been so many thoughts I thought it was time for me to go back home • • • Stage 5: acceptance There's no turning back but we can always revisit our past with a different state of mind. One that allows us to see through and beyond our own judgment. Things can't be undone and those causes will continue to happen over and over again until we break the pattern ourselves. Our context may change but our journey remains exactly the same unless we grow. There's no such a thing as right or wrong. There's one reality fed by many doers who breed infinite projections of their thoughts. Therefore, many other realms are born. Let's accept ourselves as creators/builders and embrace this moment as a new opportunity to be born and feel like home
4. ButterflyShadow and light Branches from the same tree Black and white Ends from the same path Assimilation and exclusion Dancing, twirling, experimenting, As simple and intricate as living • • • Stage 4: depression We look the other way and emptiness clothes everything. It seems like there are no colors down the abyss. Why is this this taking us so long? Withdrawn. This feels. Natural. But unbearable. Unfortunate. Hopefully, this will be over soon. Hopefully, you and I will go back home. Soon. Let's get this over with.
3. Sins ft. Penjamin Franklin
3. Sins ft. Penjamin FranklinHere's my reflection It's been given to me By my own hand Here's my reaction I'd forgotten to think To stay alive • • • Stage 3: bargaining Only If only In full awareness of our actions We decided to move Emotions ignore the concept of time In anger anger and sadness We negotiate with the unknown In desperation and weakness We react, we lose control Only If only This oxygen didn't kill us But that's the chronic response to living There's absolutely nothing to negotiate for After we realize The bending spoon is each one of us What once was may never be again But an anchor from the past Pulling us down Digging a hole For us to lie down under our sins
2. Human Skin
2. Human SkinExperience your emotions. There's no reason for you to be ashamed. Wear them as you please and take them off once you're done. Emotions are like clothing for the soul. Somedays you feel like wearing suit and tie but some other days, you feel like wearing your stinky and filthy underwear. • • • Stage 2: anger It's part of us We need it to heal Feel it, live it, Embrace yourself in every way Accept your dark side Be comfortable with it No need to be so hard on yourself Pain is natural As natural as pleasure Connect Understand Internalize Then let go The outside won't change for us We On the other hand You and I That's a story we can write ourselves
1. SchizophrenicThere's illness in our mind. Whether you accept it or just deny it, that's up to you. • There's always a choice to make. Whether yellow or red or blue, that's up to you. • • • Stage 1: LainƏd Meaningless Overwhelming Senseless Numbness Why? How? It's a blessing in disguise It's all part of the healing process [I wish I didn't feel a thing] Eventually, it will all begin to surface It Leads you to feeling everything Dənial is our nature. As we grow, we learn to accept. Then, we change. Take a step and your other foot will follow.