SEEKINGRhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar.
Looking to start a new project but I would join an existing band if the fit is right.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Apr 06 2005
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 1 night a week
Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Aerosmith, Rush, Yes, ZZ Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Uriah Heep, Kansas
- Bass Guitar:
Rickenbacker 4003FG, Epiphone AccuBass and Ibanez SR250 bass guitars, Peavey TNT 160 combo amp, Hartke 3500 head, Hartke 810 XL cab, Ampeg 2 x 15 cab, Eden EX410 cab, Peavey B115 cab, Samson Airline wireless, EV and AKG vocal mics.
Carvin EM900 personal in-ear monitor system.
PA system with......Carvin 2448 mixing board, Behringer iNuke 6000 and iNuke 3000 watt power amps, Digitech S200 effects rack,
Behringer dual 31 band EQ, Samson power conditioner, Pairs of Crate PS118 subs, JBL JRX225 and Carvin 1523 full range cabs.
Also have Peavey 1522HC 2 way and Peavey FH2 mid/low cabinets, Peavey TLM12 monitor wedges.
Loads of XLR and speakon cables by Pig Hog and Strukture.
Loads of generic XLR and 1/4" - 1/4" speaker cables.
Yamaha 31 band mono EQ.
Spare power amps: Peavey CS400 and Carvin 1504L.
Gimme Three Steps
Gimme Three Steps Track number: 1 Year: 2016 Genre: Southern Rock
Demo track of On The Rocks cover of Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- In What is your stage gear like? at 06/10/11 16:13:28
- In HERE'S A LITTLE TRICK EVERYONE SHOULD USE !!! at 09/06/10 13:34:08
- In Why is it so hard at 09/06/10 13:27:35
- In Do you practice much? at 02/01/09 13:17:46
- In pa question !!! on adding a sub at 02/01/09 12:42:25
- In Looking for PA advice at 02/01/09 12:27:57
- In Who Do You Rate As Your Favorite Bassist? at 07/08/07 11:59:42