SEEKINGBand to Join.
With perfect pitch, chops on multiple instruments, I might be what you need. I have worked as a cover band hired gun. There is definitely room in my life for a project that could be considered "home base." I'd love to do a Joe Jackson tribute, or even some real old-school jazz. It is not fair to only list 3 styles, since I am functional in many more than that.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Aug 25 2009
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 1 time per week
- Available to gig:
- 2-3 nights a week
- Most available:
Bass style like Entwhistle & Lee a la Flea, but they certainly do not stop there; Graham Maby, Rocco Prestia, John Seigler, Tony Levin, John Wetton and more...
Warwick & G&L basses, multiple amplification rigs, and a battery of effects that would make a guitar player nervous
Closer Year: 2010 Genre: Alternative
The NIN classic can be done in a power trio, with me as the anchor.
Take a Pebble
Take a Pebble Year: 1999 Genre: Classic Rock
Everything that you hear is me. This is an ELP cover, done with a MIDI grand piano, on which I sequenced the piano parts from sheet music, and provided some drumming. I then played fretless Warwick bass and sung live to my own backing track to create this.
Play That Funky Music
Play That Funky Music Year: 2005 Genre: Classic Rock
This is a demo from an old band. With me, you don't need a rhythm guitar player. I'm also singing lead here.
- In Piss or Get Off the Pot at 10/25/11 12:07:10
- In HOW TO TRAP A BASS PLAYER FOR YOUR BAND at 10/25/11 11:47:02
- In WHERE THE HELL HAVE ALL THE BASS PLAYERS GONE?? at 10/25/11 11:32:48
- In SMOKING SONG LIST at 06/05/10 00:40:49
- In Is it racist to hate Obama? at 06/05/10 00:35:13
- In Why is it so difficult to find a bass player and singer? at 06/05/10 00:23:56
- In Why does Phoenix seem to be so... at 06/05/10 00:18:29
- In DRINKING SONG LIST at 06/05/10 00:08:15